Any spares for Yeovil (1 Viewer)

vincy

:facepalm:
I think this is the first thread on this particular subject

I have been very complacent, and assumed that we would still have some tickets left at the weekend.

Reading the other thread about Yeovil today, I started to panic when someone said there was only a handful, but thought that was just a bit of sensationalist writing, hence the feeling of despair when I phoned the ticket office today and was told that not only has they sold out a couple of days ago, but it doesn't look like we are getting anymore :facepalm:

If anyone knows of any tickets going spare, could they let me know. I only need the one.

skyblueman

Sorry Vincy can't help you there but I still think there might me one or perhaps two season tickets available if you're quick :D

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Maybe they will put an extra couple of hundred on sale if we've sold them all?

glamour76

I have been very complacent, and assumed that we would still have some tickets left at the weekend.

Reading the other thread about Yeovil today, I started to panic when someone said there was only a handful, but thought that was just a bit of sensationalist writing, hence the feeling of despair when I phoned the ticket office today and was told that not only has they sold out a couple of days ago, but it doesn't look like we are getting anymore :facepalm:

If anyone knows of any tickets going spare, could they let me know. I only need the one.

I'm sorry pal, but if you couldn't be arsed to get a ticket, then you don't deserve one. If you really wanted to go, you would have been on the phone 0900 on Monday morning. Sorry. No sympathy

sotv1987

if you are desperate, try buying an adult and a kids ticket, that should get you in to the seated area!!!!!

BurbageSkyBlues

I doubt there is nothing to stop our fans from buying in the rest of the ground. Can't see them selling out, and it is a friendly homely sort of club?

Bit like the villa, at that FA cup tie.....

ccfc_Tom

Pensioners, disabled and adults with younger kids

Really? im going with ma dad and brother and the ticket options were the same on the site for seated as the terraced ones :/ ? It let us buy 1 adult and 2 young adult tickets for the seated.

Last edited:

skybluesteve76

People like you crack me up! I even paid £25 membership to make sure i get one. Unlucky!

skyblue1523

no tics on sale on match day unless they mean just away fans.i'm sure you could sit in with the 1 or 2 people who support yeovil

Users who are viewing this thread