Anyone got a drone? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Just watching the drone racing feature on SSN and they look cool. Okay I bet the ones that they have are probably about 5k each but just wondering whether anyone had any experience in them?

SkyblueBazza

Yes...mine was expensive to get howld of & costs shed loads to maintain, but I still have little or no control over her

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

wingy

Saw a people carrying drone at the Paris Airshow yesterday.
Electric powered capable of carrying up to 100kg around fifty km per charge.
They're due to start operation as taxi's in Dubai from July where you just press one control for destination then sit back apparently.

Nick

Administrator
Saw a people carrying drone at the Paris Airshow yesterday.
Electric powered capable of carrying up to 100kg around fifty km per charge.
They're due to start operation as taxi's in Dubai from July where you just press one control for destination then sit back apparently.

No chance I'd trust it!

mechaishida

Saw some rich kid crash his drone into a rock face near to where I live, he was purple with misery afterwards. Apparently it was his dad's and it cost a whopping £7500.

Unless it was armed with missiles and a gatling gun, I can't see the logic in spending such an obscene amount of cash on a pricey toy.

Otis

On the dark side I can see paparazzi using them, armed with cameras to spy on all the celebrities. Doesn't matter how high your fences are then.

Covstu

Saw some rich kid crash his drone into a rock face near to where I live, he was purple with misery afterwards. Apparently it was his dad's and it cost a whopping £7500.

Unless it was armed with missiles and a gatling gun, I can't see the logic in spending such an obscene amount of cash on a pricey toy.
Ouch!

Rich

I was playing with a £100 drone the other day. 80minutes charge time for 8minutes flight. It was good, but for such a small usage time it seems a bit pointless.

skybluedan

Just watching the drone racing feature on SSN and they look cool. Okay I bet the ones that they have are probably about 5k each but just wondering whether anyone had any experience in them?

one of the guys at work has one , 1800 it cost him , not for me

skybluedan

I was playing with a £100 drone the other day. 80minutes charge time for 8minutes flight. It was good, but for such a small usage time it seems a bit pointless.

Unless in that 8 minutes you see a lot of tits or something

skybluedan

And if I would to get one it would only be for seedy perverted things so would probably get me in trouble as well

Users who are viewing this thread