Anyone got an iMac? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

My desktop has given up the ghost, I normally work from laptops but need one for the kids homework etc. Was thinking about an imac but clearly weighing up if they costs are worth. Yes they look cool as fook but unsure whether I can justify the costs.

anyone got one?

ConnorDevine

they're good if you do colour sensitive work since the screens are absolutely fantastic, nice because they dont clutter your desk with wires and whatnot, however you pay quite a large premium for the brand name. personally I'd always build PC's because you get more for your money but that's only really because I have specific needs for CAD and whatever

MatthewWallis

I've got a MacBook and it's so much better than any Windows PC/laptop I've had. 4 years old now and still as fast and no signs of breaking unlike anything Windows's I've had in the past. Worth the cost alone based on the fact it will last for a long and you'd end up paying the same replacing your Windows computer anyway

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I have an iMac, has been decent for work etc.

Although, have a look at getting a HP Sprout. Very impressive :)

446511-hp-sprout.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Ha it could be!

They have them in Currys, might wait a couple of years until the bugs are ironed out :)

Users who are viewing this thread