Anyone have any games pre-ordered? (1 Viewer)

Maaaaaardy

Share with the group :) I myself am in for an expensive couple of months, why does everything good happen at once!?

FIFA 13, Resident Evil 6, Pokemon White 2 (Pokemon games are awesome, shh.), WWE 13, Halo 4, Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition, Football Manager 13, GTA V.

Or am I just a massive nerd?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just ordered Pong from Atari! It supposed to be the top game around! See screenshot below! Bet you're all jealous now!! :p

pong.jpg

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Fifa 13 is a must and you've just reminded me to go and pre-order Resi Evil 6 :D

Also just had a look at GTA V, doesn't have a release date on Amazon yet but the preview video looks good, can't wait especially if it lives up to GTA IV. Will pre-order GTA V closer to the time once a release date is announced.

Why do all the good games come out at once haven't had anything decent to play in a while.

Also if anyone wants to add me on xbox for some games of Fifa my gamertag is xskybluesccfc

Last edited:

cornoccfc

Nabbed F1 2012 for £25 at the weekend.

Just FIFA 13 and Borderlands.

Could easily order many more, but don't have the time for them :/

ajsccfc

Woah woah woah, new F1 is £25? Where? How? Which? When? What?

I'm waiting on NBA 2K13 next.

ajsccfc

The F1 games pretty much have to be named with the current year as they cover this year's season and they don't have early enough access to next year's stuff for it to be timely without sacrificing sales. With the EA games they tend to be lucky with the season dates.

B

Bobby Firenze

If F1 2012 is anything like the last 2 it can go do a poo. No way I'd pre-order it. The last decent racing game I played was Burnout but not that Paradise one which was boring. Slow motion crashes at junctions ftw. The early Colin McRae ones were decent but now they've gone a bit shit. Forza gets boring, GT5 is just weird. Grid was okay. Split Second had me for a few hours but the novelty wore off.

cornoccfc

Woah woah woah, new F1 is £25? Where? How? Which? When? What?

I'm waiting on NBA 2K13 next.

Grainger Games had it on promotion last weekend.

-HotUKDeals is your friend for finding such deals :)

If F1 2012 is anything like the last 2 it can go do a poo. No way I'd pre-order it. The last decent racing game I played was Burnout but not that Paradise one which was boring. Slow motion crashes at junctions ftw. The early Colin McRae ones were decent but now they've gone a bit shit. Forza gets boring, GT5 is just weird. Grid was okay. Split Second had me for a few hours but the novelty wore off.

Sounds like you don't like racing games.

Forza is THE racing game on any platform.

F1 2010 and 2011 (bugs aside) are the best F1 sims ever.

Burnout is an arcade racer, which is good fun, but nothing compared to the above.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I skipped F1 2011 as there was something about the handling I didn't come to terms with on the prequel. Apparently 2012 is a lot better so I'm going to give the demo a pop to see if it clicks.

Nothing will ever beat the Psygnosis F1 and F1 '97 on PS1. I used to run full race distances to align with the real seasons as Olivier Panis. I could drive Monaco with my eyes closed by now.

B

Bobby Firenze

Nothing will ever beat the Psygnosis F1 and F1 '97 on PS1. I used to run full race distances to align with the real seasons as Olivier Panis. I could drive Monaco with my eyes closed by now.

I was so addicted to the early Gran Turismos that I can do Trial Mountain blindfolded.

Loved F1 '97 too.

Are you old enough to have played Geoff Crammond's Formula One Grand Prix? I think it came out in '91 and I dread to think of the number of hours I put into it.

ajsccfc

Old enough, but circumstances played against me. '91, I was in Commodore 64 territory and jumped to consoles before eventually getting a PC.

Sky Blue M

I have fifa 13 and Lego Lord of the Rings preordered. Not really a Lego fan but cant wait to play LOTR. Also need to think about preordering Halo 4 and Assasins Creed 3.

ajsccfc

Films have a bit of a ropey record too, save the obvious exceptions like Goldeneye and of course Hudson Hawk on the C64.

Users who are viewing this thread