Anyone see (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Incompetent or corrupt?

It's no suprise that the F.A. wanted a man utd vs man City final.

I would hope incompetence, but it would have been their preferred final

messiahrobins

Genuine question.

This corruption, how long has it been going on for?
Within the FA and PL since the inception of the PL and Sky's involvement way back in early 90's but the corruption is now far more wide.
FIFA is utterly corrupt. The last World Cup a blatant example.

junglej13

The rumble on concourse in block 236 ? Was shameful
Was stood right next to this. Was bizarre as it was so early on (about 2pm I think). No security about. Saw one of the guys involved dust himself off and just go and sit back down with his mates. Was wearing a pretty distinctive top as well. Security guys round about 5 mins later but didn't seem to pick anyone out.

Also stopped at Toddington services on the way back and could easily see how there is trouble these every weekend after match day. Didn't see any trouble there which is a good job as the heavyweight boxer big Frazer Clarke was there with the Man United fans.

messiahrobins

Was stood right next to this. Was bizarre as it was so early on (about 2pm I think). No security about. Saw one of the guys involved dust himself off and just go and sit back down with his mates. Was wearing a pretty distinctive top as well. Security guys round about 5 mins later but didn't seem to pick anyone out.

Also stopped at Toddington services on the way back and could easily see how there is trouble these every weekend after match day. Didn't see any trouble there which is a good job as the heavyweight boxer big Frazer Clarke was there with the Man United fans.
2pm? Match kicked off at 3.30pm

Users who are viewing this thread