Anyone sit at the back of the Telegraph stand? (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Me and my cousin have sat at the very back of the Telegraph stand, block 30, since we moved to the Ricoh, but we've been told that next season they're not selling tickets there.

Anyone know why they're doing this? We don't really know where to go sit now :(

skyblueprincess

That's just stupid , wot r they playing at !! closing block 14 now this !!! they meant to be encouraging us to go the ground !!! I dont get it !!!!

simmouk

Administrator
I'll ask around when I'm there on Sat, see if the Stand Supervisors know why it's being closed (usually we don't know anything more than the supporters do when it comes to things like this - thanks!)

skyblueprincess

I heard that they closing all the corner blocks ? anybody else heard that !! i know bout 14 but thought that was the only one being affected ?

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I thought it was just block 14 as well, they usually give out free tickets to people for the other corners, so I thought they'd keep them open for that.

simmouk

Administrator
Sorry folks, completey forget to ask against Reading and I'm not here for Charlton tomorrow so I'll have to ask next time!

tehspecialone

Facebook User
We sent in a letter asking about it, and while I was out tonight we got a phone call telling us that that, some important person wasn't aware about it, and we're going to be allowed to move back into our seats.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread