Apologies if I have missed it! (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I don't think there is an attendance figure, or at least not yet. The official site's just got a blank on the main page.

CJparker

Thought it looked quite low, maybe 8.5k

I have noticed a couple of times when we have had low crowds that it does not get announced - the Crewe league game was another example of that

SkyblueBazza

Excuse me for saying but this tells us everything about why it's best not to commit in threads. I've been trying to find out the attendance. So far on a couple of threads we "looked low", "9000", "11000" & "looked high to me", "12000" lol

Make of that what you will!?

Was it cash on the gate today? I'm wondering about this here "turnstiles not working" thing - especially if hard cash is concerned, even if not though...is it feasible to lose a few ticket stubs & change some numbers on the balance sheet? Then with the attendance figure delay too...I think If I was in Appleton's shoes I might be inclined to check a few people's pockets as they depart the stadium this evening lol

par1sons

Spot on pal

excuse me for saying but this tells us everything about why it's best not to commit in threads. I've been trying to find out the attendance. So far on a couple of threads we "looked low", "9000", "11000" & "looked high to me", "12000" lol

make of that what you will!?

Was it cash on the gate today? I'm wondering about this here "turnstiles not working" thing - especially if hard cash is concerned, even if not though...is it feasible to lose a few ticket stubs & change some numbers on the balance sheet? Then with the attendance figure delay too...i think if i was in appleton's shoes i might be inclined to check a few people's pockets as they depart the stadium this evening lol

ajsccfc

It was as if the scanners had been reset or switched off in the wake of our apparent desertion of the ground - we had people just giving the season ticket a once-over and then letting us through.

CCFCDan87

There was more than 7k Cov fans there today!!! Some fiddle already with the admin, can see why SISU employed him lol

Users who are viewing this thread