Are we safe? (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

..to start next season without a points deduction?

Is there any reason those scumbags at the Football League can impose a minus points start?

Kingokings204

..to start next season without a points deduction?

Is there any reason those scumbags at the Football League can impose a minus points start?

You never know but doubtful. Don't see what we have done this time. Plus the FL are shit scared of sisu so that's one advantage to having them as owners. ;)

SkyBlueSid

The scumbags responsible for previous points deductions have been the owners of the club. The Football League may be terminally useless, but it wasn't them who caused the problem in the first place. So if there is another deduction, which is always a possibility, blame Timmy & Joy.

Warwickhunt

The scumbags responsible for previous points deductions have been the owners of the club. The Football League may be terminally useless, but it wasn't them who caused the problem in the first place. So if there is another deduction, which is always a possibility, blame Timmy & Joy.
If ACL had signed the CVA then they would have had their £590K that they are adamant that we have to pay before they will talk and we would not have had 10 points deducted. But hey ho!

LB87ccfc

If ACL had signed the CVA then they would have had their £590K that they are adamant that we have to pay before they will talk and we would not have had 10 points deducted. But hey ho!

But you cannot say things on here like that you will be shot! How dare you point this out about ACL.. the good guys who have been robbing the club blind making profitable gains since the Ricoh was built.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Warwickhunt....You sure you're not one of the SISU board?.....If SISU had paid their contractual rent, this whole damn mess wouldn't have happened but...Hey Ho!

SkyblueBazza

Whether you're right or you're wrong - it's all irrelevant now.

If SISU are committed to resolving this & getting back to the Ricoh they can easily do it by conforming with the agreement to pay the £590k & drop the appeal. The timing of their "offer" to me suggests they will only talk once they've got ACL on the back foot - & not until.
For me it's all disingenuous bllx again.

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
I would like to think we are, after all the FL have been complied with and it is them causing the delay isn't it?

RFC

@ Warwickhunt....You sure you're not one of the SISU board?.....If SISU had paid their contractual rent, this whole damn mess wouldn't have happened but...Hey Ho!

Contractual rent was unsustainable from day one, way back in 2005 ( to quote the then chairman & Labour MP, Geoffrey Robinson!).

Any reasonable and realistic council would have renegotiated a sensible and sustainable figure but no they chose to bail-out ACL (whom they have a financial vested interest in) to the tune of £14 million, to be paid back over 43 years, YES 43 Years!

Where can you get a 43 year loan or mortgage??????????

Monners

Contractual rent was unsustainable from day one, way back in 2005 ( to quote the then chairman & Labour MP, Geoffrey Robinson!).

Any reasonable and realistic council would have renegotiated a sensible and sustainable figure but no they chose to bail-out ACL (whom they have a financial vested interest in) to the tune of £14 million, to be paid back over 43 years, YES 43 Years!

Err ... off the Council??????????????????????????????????? PUSB HELP

Hobo

Weren't your beloved SISU trying to renegotiate the mortgage at one stage? So if you can't get a 43 year mortgage the term would be shorter, making the monthly repayments higher having a knock on effect...keeping the rent high.

Sky Blue Kid

@ RFC....... Originally Posted by dongonzalos View Post The football club rejected a sliding scale rent in the first place Then rejected a approx 650k rent Then rejected a 400k one Then rejected a 150k one Proud of the council, the charity, the fans, the manager and players Disgusted by our owners.......................... SISU were so "Bullish they scoffed at a sliding rent/reduction on takeover........Want to borrow my glasses?

bigfatronssba

So ACL charge a high rent to ensure it can pay back its commercial loan, and your unhappy about that.

CCC step in and reduce ACL's rental repayments, thus allowing ACL to offer a "sensible and sustainable" rental figure and your unhappy about that?

Considering that when discussing sisu you are the resident Ned Flanders, you sure have a lot of hatred towards CCC/ACL.

RFC

@ RFC....... Originally Posted by dongonzalos View Post The football club rejected a sliding scale rent in the first place Then rejected a approx 650k rent Then rejected a 400k one Then rejected a 150k one Proud of the council, the charity, the fans, the manager and players Disgusted by our owners.......................... SISU were so "Bullish they scoffed at a sliding rent/reduction on takeover........Want to borrow my glasses?

Quoting selectively I note!

RFC

So ACL charge a high rent to ensure it can pay back its commercial loan, and your unhappy about that.

CCC step in and reduce ACL's rental repayments, thus allowing ACL to offer a "sensible and sustainable" rental figure and your unhappy about that?

Considering that when discussing sisu you are the resident Ned Flanders, you sure have a lot of hatred towards CCC/ACL.

Trouble is no balance on here whatsoever.

Rental model just won't work as proved during our final years at Highfield Road but even more so now under FIFA - FFP.

No club will exist without total control of ALL revenue streams (catering F&B, car parking & even advertising including pitch side).

Under FFP 60% of gross turnover on player related expense (wages, bonuses, signing on fees etc. etc..), so no rental agreement will ever work without full access to revenues.

Sky Blue Kid

@ RFC....When a donkey makes stupid arse statements, One tries one's hardest to show them the error of their ways. ;)

bigfatronssba

Rental model just won't work as proved during our final years at Highfield Road but even more so now under FIFA - FFP.

No club will exist without total control of ALL revenue streams (catering F&B, car parking & even advertising including pitch side).

Under FFP 60% of gross turnover on player related expense (wages, bonuses, signing on fees etc. etc..), so no rental agreement will ever work without full access to revenues.

Seen as you are in the know, can you give us an actual figure of what you would expect the club to make from F&B's (once costs have been deducted of course)?

Pointless discussing car parking and pitchside advertising as the club did receive those at the Ricoh.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

But that's not all you want is it?

RFC

@ RFC....Yaaawwwnnnnnnn>>> "Due Dilligence"

2005 2 years before SISU, unsustainable which is why they came in! Grant you they failed in their due diligence but still no excuse for CCC flatly refusing to renegotiate until the club called their bluff and moved out!

RFC

Seen as you are in the know, can you give us an actual figure of what you would expect the club to make from F&B's (once costs have been deducted of course)?

Pointless discussing car parking and pitchside advertising as the club did receive those at the Ricoh.

I can assure you they DIDN'T receive any income at the Ricoh from car parking or pitch side advertising !

Sky Blue Kid

@ RFC....We ALL agree the rent was too high. I'm not disputing that. What I AM trying to say is, SISU didn't do "Due Dilligence" and thought we'd be back in the Prem straight away. It wasn't until after they started "Asset Stripping" ie- Selling Dann and Fox to start with, and seeing crowds dwindle that they "Cried poverty" and blamed every f**ker but themselves for the state of the Club. Get a f**king grip man FFS!

NorthernWisdom

I can assure you they DIDN'T receive any income at the Ricoh from car parking or pitch side advertising !

16: Did the club sell the right to car park income?
ACL: No they retained 900 spaces for use on match-days, these remain part of the new overall proposed deal. This is approximately 50% of all available car parking at the stadium.
CCFC: I don’t know- I haven’t heard this
17: Did the club stop receiving car park income as a consequence of not paying the rent for the stadium?
ACL: Yes, the club subsequently purchased 300 seasonal spaces at the start of the season, which they also sell on.
CCFC: Yes

19: Does the club currently receive any of the following either in part or full, directly or indirectly, and include it in their turnover?
Car parking
ACL : Under the licence agreement the club gets 900 car park spaces – nearly 50% of the total. Temporary arrangements outlined above are in place, whilst the rent is being withheld. ACL’s proposed deal would reinstate the 900.
CCFC: No car parking received
Concourse food and drinks
ACL: No
CCFC: No
Catering in Jaguar, Legends, Yorkshire, Eon etc
ACL: Hospitality food is purchased by the club and is sold on by them as part of a package
CCFC: No all has to be purchased at high rate that allows no margin for profit
Pitch side advertising
ACL: Yes. All pitch side advertising is sold by the Club. ACL purchase from the Club advertising for ACL sponsors
CCFC: Pitch side advertising belongs to the club, all other advertising is ACL’s

Hobo

2005 2 years before SISU, unsustainable which is why they came in! Grant you they failed in their due diligence but still no excuse for CCC flatly refusing to renegotiate until the club called their bluff and moved out!

Yes they did do due diligence they thought rent was acceptable...they have just chose to whinge about it since. They claim to be a professional outfit but everything I have seen is just shoddy...that is why we are where we are.

bigfatronssba

Oh, so how do you explain this Q and A from the SBT?

Did the club sell the right to car park income?
No they retained 900 spaces for use on match-days, these remain part of the new overall proposed deal. This is approximately 50% of all available car parking at the stadium

Pitch side advertising

All pitch side advertising is sold by the Club. ACL purchase from the Club advertising for ACL sponsors

http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/index...d=218:questions-and-answers-with-acl-and-ccfc

Edit: Now NW has made me look slow! He must have had that bookmarked!

NorthernWisdom

Edit: Now NW has made me look slow! He must have had that bookmarked!

Said it before and I'll say it again, it's one of the most useful things we've had from the Trust, as much because the questions are neutral, the answers illuminating... and they're also answers hard to argue with, as most do agree with one another to some extent and are all from the horse's mouths.

bigfatronssba

Said it before and I'll say it again, it's one of the most useful things we've had from the Trust, as much because the questions are neutral, the answers illuminating.

I still don't understand though why so many CCFC ones come back as: Answer given but cannot be published as deemed by CCFC to be Sub Judice

RFC

@ RFC....We ALL agree the rent was too high. I'm not disputing that. What I AM trying to say is, SISU didn't do "Due Dilligence" and thought we'd be back in the Prem straight away. It wasn't until after they started "Asset Stripping" ie- Selling Dann and Fox to start with, and seeing crowds dwindle that they "Cried poverty" and blamed every f**ker but themselves for the state of the Club. Get a f**king grip man FFS!

Totally pointless trying to make.valid accurate points if you continually resort to posts like the above.

The problems go much deeper and existed long before the current owners came along, yes they've made mistakes but name me a CCFC owner that hasn't? Hard luck your having there then!

What really annoys is the lack of criticism ACL & their manipulator's CCC receive but I'm sure you'll realise eventually that no of the parties involved (inc. Compass Catering) can come out of this mess taking any credit whatsoever (including the owners of course).

By the way Geoffrey Robinson had no choice but to agree to the ridiculous £1:28 million rent in 2003, a full 2 years before we moved in (otherwise the club would have had nowhere to play). No promised Halt or Station, 10 years on .......... HELP!

RFC

@ RFC.....Want to change your mind on saying the Club received NO PARKING and PITCHSIDE advertising????????? www.skybluetrust.co.uk/index.php/component/.../article?...1..

I know someone who bought pitch side advertising thinking the money was going to the club but later found out it went directly to ACL.

Users who are viewing this thread