Are you excited? (1 Viewer)

Greggs

2 hours before Kick Off and i cant remember feeling this dis-interested in a CCFC football match, ever.
Lets hope we all have a good afternoon hey. PUSB

Greggs

Yeah me too mate. Shocking really! I hate the fact football determines my moods at the weekend haha!

Greggs

Nope, the players have been spot on all season. Yes i have my odd moan at them during the game, BUT the vast majority have performed excellently under the circumstances!

PVA

Nope.

Going to be a horrible atmosphere. Crap game. We'll lose.

But it's a good excuse to get away from the mother in laws so bring it on!

CCFCDan87

Nope, the players have been spot on all season. Yes i have my odd moan at them during the game, BUT the vast majority have performed excellently under the circumstances!

At home no away yes. The Ricoh curse has been the difference this year. Losing to Carlisle, Shrewsbury, Crewe, Scunthorpe and drawing with Pompey, Bury and Colchester.

stupot07

At home no away yes. The Ricoh curse has been the difference this year. Losing to Carlisle, Shrewsbury, Crewe, Sc-unithorpe and drawing with Pompey, Bury and Colchester.

Yeah played 20, won 6 drew 6 lost 8. The opposition have left the Ricoh with a result in 70% of our home games this season. Pretty poor.

Noggin

Not excited about the game, not really even interested in the game till we sort of this off the pitch nonsence, not going today, not listening on the radio today, playing boardgames with my wife instead this afternoon, never cared less than this about a game before. Certainly won't be getting a season ticket next year if this isn't sorted, in fact I'm on the cusp of going to the Blaze or something instead each weekend.

Of course if we get this sorted I'll be back to my useual over optimistic self, beliveing we are going to win the league and being super excited, but im so fed up with the off the pitch stuff at the moment.

Nonleagueherewecome

i have a feeling it will be the worst atmosphere ever at the match today

It'll do well to top the Bradford in the Premiership relegation game or Watford (Coleman's last game).

Grendel

ajsccfc

That Watford game was almost a farce it was so bad. There was a defeat to Bristol City that had the same feeling not too long ago, I think Dele scored one of their goals.

coundonskyblue

That Watford game was almost a farce it was so bad. There was a defeat to Bristol City that had the same feeling not too long ago, I think Dele scored one of their goals.

The Watford game created an atmosphere that in a perverse sort of way was quite good. The players that day really couldn't be arsed and were thinking about their holidays. Rightly the fans got on at them.

Today I don't think anyone will get on at the players, so there will just be no atmosphere.

Brighton Sky Blue

Last edited:

Grendel

We're probably gonna get thumped, and people can't see the point of going.
Don't blame them.

The point of going is that there is a game of football and its the team we all support surely?

Mr B

The point of going is that there is a game of football and its the team we all support surely?

(Hello my god) Anyone else watch The Big Bang Theory and think that Grendel resembles Sheldon when he is not allowed to speak or comment? He must sit there furiously twitching until that overwhelming urge comes across him to start typing......

Now as I worship Grendel I am going to build a Wickerman effergy of him in my garden and fill it with those who dare to disagree with him and burn it!

rob9872

Be just like unpredictable city to go and win .... but I wouldn't put any money on it!

Grendel

Be just like unpredictable city to go and win .... but I wouldn't put any money on it!

I think we might win. Certainly don't think we will lose.

Users who are viewing this thread