Arena Coventry Ltd (1 Viewer)

ccfcdale

Now i am as fucked off as anybody about moving to Northampton, there is absolutely no logic in it at all. I will not be watching us at Northampton, i simply cannot afford to go to Northampton every week, the other being it is not morally right.

The way i see it, it has been pointed out on other threads, TF is spouting all sorts of shit, i see some guy saying he is slandering thats true, but ACL do not do anything about it? They say they are willing to talk, but this is all come from different sources, not actually themselves, if they were willing to talk why dont they turn up at Ryton, wherever, if they dont want this football club to move out of coventry then they should explore every way possible, they should be doing everything within their legal right to keep coventry in coventry.

I would be pretty pissed if someone owed me alot of money and didn't pay it, also for them to get 26p of every pound owed is a piss take, but they will have to accept it surely? I mean our season seems fucked, but to lose another 15 points would be devastating.

Another thing, the FL rules say that the higher league club gets preference for league games, but this is not the case so how can the FL go against their own rules?

Users who are viewing this thread