arena (1 Viewer)

kevm39

just been past arena can hardly tell wasps own it apart from one large wasps banner that looks temporary

whats to stop wasps selling to sisu? because it looks as though they are not putting too much money into signage

Rich

They haven't played a game yet, they are laying a new pitch, they are re-doing the changing rooms and they have installed a massive Wasp on the glazing at the front of the Arena that can be seen from the M6. I'm sure that doing it the proper way they won't have received planning permission for new signage to the other external/visible sides as yet. What more do you want from them in a short period of time?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so having just bought the long lease they would sell to SISU so that they became homeless again ................... why? and why is lack of signage (except for the bloody great thing over the main entrance and at least one sign inside the stadium) any evidence that Wasps would do that at all?

Terry Gibson's perm

so having just bought the long lease they would sell to SISU so that they became homeless again ................... why? and why is lack of signage (except for the bloody great thing over the main entrance and at least one sign inside the stadium) any evidence that Wasps would do that at all?

Also the fact that Sisu would not want to pay for it.

I hate the whole idea of this Wasps lot owning the arena but I think it might look better with black and yellow seats as the sky blue ones look awful.

Captain Dart

Also the fact that Sisu would not want to pay for it.

I hate the whole idea of this Wasps lot owning the arena but I think it might look better with black and yellow seats as the sky blue ones look awful.

Is is because they came from from a dodgy supplier?

_40978402_mcginnity203.jpg

Paxman II

OK this WASP thing is boring the pants off me now. They are owners of ACL and effectively the new leaseholders of the arena for what was it now?....250 years? Can we move on?

Sbarcher

just been past arena can hardly tell wasps own it apart from one large wasps banner that looks temporary

whats to stop wasps selling to sisu? because it looks as though they are not putting too much money into signage
Let's see what's happening towards the end of the lease, not long to wait now. Gray might even have moved on by then..........

spwaverley4916

just come back up the M6 from Rugby - motorway signs warning drivers that there is a Ricoh Arena event on 21st December - delays possible _ i thought we played on the 20th?? :thinking about:

percy

OK this WASP thing is boring the pants off me now. They are owners of ACL and effectively the new leaseholders of the arena for what was it now?....250 years? Can we move on?

just got me thinking how the ricoh would look in 250 years

Macca

OK this WASP thing is boring the pants off me now. They are owners of ACL and effectively the new

leaseholders of the arena for what was it now?....250 years? Can we move on?

Just an idea but you could stay away from the Wasps sub forum?

Users who are viewing this thread