Article on CT (1 Viewer)

I'd take the 10 point deduction if we can get SISU out. Sacrifice a season where it would be hard to get promotion anyway, find a new owner (easier said than done), bring some financial satbility to the club, sort out The Ricoh situation and build on a new an dbetter future ready for a big promotion push next year

covcity4life

I'd take the 10 point deduction if we can get SISU out. Sacrifice a season where it would be hard to get promotion anyway, find a new owner (easier said than done), bring some financial satbility to the club, sort out The Ricoh situation and build on a new an dbetter future ready for a big promotion push next year

may aswell end world peace whilst were at it

fernandopartridge

OK, so you doNt want owners who care about the club, put money into the club or who can actually file paperwork?

Please read some of the posts from oldskyblue on this. If they filed paperwork with the current uncertainty it would be fraudulent.

They have been putting money into the club, do you not understand that the club has for some considerable time spent more than it has earned. How is the difference funded?

Grendel

OK, so you doNt want owners who care about the club, put money into the club or who can actually file paperwork?

It's not quite as simple as that.

Stick to your field of expertise like changing our goalkeeper and criticising winning team selections.

torchomatic

"Welcome to wonderful radio ACL. This for all you lovers out there, but particularly Cloughie, SBK, MMM and CJ"

[video=youtube;vqNcyFNMfLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNcyFNMfLM[/video]

RoboCCFC90

It's not that we don't want creditable owners Liam it's not like we have a line of happy, hungry and powerfully rich gents lining up ready to take us over and to finance a push to the Premier League.. Everyone cares about the club, but it's not as simple as starting over again next season.

Sky Blues

Mr Fisher said Sisu had been unable to sign off the accounts this week because of the uncertainty created by legal action, including the debt orders and the threat of ACL enforcing a "statutory demand" for full payment of rent debt.

Could Sisu bring an end to the legal action by agreeing the rest of the deal (rent, rate etc), while leaving food and beverage open to further discussion?

Sadly, I fear the F&B line is just the latest excuse to spin this out until we know whether Cov will get promoted. If it was so vital, why was "League 1 average rent" what Fisher was banging on about this autumn, not F&B? I can't help wondering if our survival depends on whether we get up and gain the higher income that comes with that....

RoboCCFC90

"Welcome to wonderful radio ACL. This for all you lovers out there, but particularly Cloughie, SBK, MMM and CJ"

[video=youtube;vqNcyFNMfLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNcyFNMfLM[/video]

LOL :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Bennets Afro

Sounds like TF is trying to turn the fans against ACL with that guff about insolvency. We would still be making big losses so 800k rent saving and 100k F&B is not gonna solve our financial problems

sky blue john

How can they be insolvent they got the 30 million new stadium fund !!!
Or dare i say it is TF a liar !!!!

sisu police alert !!!

Users who are viewing this thread