Article: Richard Wood out for 6 Weeks (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I reckon Cranie is the fittest.

On a serious note though, I think we have about 1 in Cameron that are stone wall Centre Halves. Keogh will have to cover I guess :(

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I've heard there might be a chance of James McPake returning before the end of the season...Although all these injuries doesn't fill me with much hope for the end of the season! :(

rob9872

If nothing is sorted during the international break, I'm bringing my boots to the Watford game just in case

Great_Expectations

Centre Back pairing of Keogh and Cameron. First thing that jumps out is experience, or lack there of.

Coupled with the fact this will mean Clarke and Hussey in the full back roles, and the experience level takes another hit.

In terms of Keogh at centre back I think he will do ok, I went to the Leeds game and he looked reasonably solid there. He was originally a centre half anyway. I know he apparently had a few dodgy patches however the last two weeks?

Bring back Marcus Hall.

Last edited:

ccfctommy

Cranie himself might be injured.

We are down to the bare bones, Cyrus Cristie has been recalled from Hinckley.

CovLis86

Im sure it would onyl be a spot on the bench, but to have to bring back Christie from Hinckley is just...i dont know. Im lost for words at the moment.

Pigeon

Im all up for bringing in the young lads to learn their trade and getting into the pace of the first team ect but this is just getting ridiculous! There is being unlucky with injuries and then there is Coventry City. Id love the club to surprise me and bring in some emergency players but I highly doubt it.

stupot07

Perhaps they could have converted Platt into am emergency centre half ala Dublin. He's done some good clearances for the opposition!

Sutty

Keogh--Cranie--Cameron--Hussey as the back four, with no-one with Championship experience as a back up centre-half. Doesn't look great even with Cranie fit.

Users who are viewing this thread