Assassin's Creed Origins (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody bought it yet? Might go get it today, looks outstanding on the reviews and screenshots.

Nick

Administrator
Pretty good so far, controls are a bit different and there's more options for attacking.

Graphics are really good as well!

Nick

Administrator
I haven't done much yet, did a couple of missions but didnt get on the camel and bomb it about. Will try tonight :)

lifeskyblue

I really enjoyed the first one...seemed something different. Might get this one as the graphics look incredible and there appears to be more variety. I did not like the races against the clock etc that crept into a few versions...are there any in this one?
I don’t play on sons PS4 much but might make exception for this and red dead redemption 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I haven't seen any just yet, it is the same sort of thing as Red Dead Redemption that we will get too. Camels, horses and a unicorn you can ride about on!

Ian1779

I'm glad they have finally decided to head backwards in time. A game like this is far more authentic set further back in history.

Covstu

Hooked on odyssey, set in Greece and one of those games where you can get lost in the game forever

JulianDarbyFTW

Hooked on odyssey, set in Greece and one of those games where you can get lost in the game forever

I'm about 120 hours into it, and still have 6 islands to uncover and half the main story left. It felt like a chore 50 hours in, so I stopped for a few weeks, and now I'm hooked again!

Covstu

I'm about 120 hours into it, and still have 6 islands to uncover and half the main story left. It felt like a chore 50 hours in, so I stopped for a few weeks, and now I'm hooked again!
Deliberately not counting hours but I'm about level 55. Killed the legendary beasts (medusa was great). Need to get back to the story!

Liquid Gold

I wish there were more games like uncharted or last of us where you can just play a story. These open world games are great but I just don’t have the time.

Reactions: vow

Covstu

I wish there were more games like uncharted or last of us where you can just play a story. These open world games are great but I just don’t have the time.
I know what you mean albeit those types are too repeatable. There are some games that I cannot get into (red dead was sadly one) but this is amazing

JulianDarbyFTW

Deliberately not counting hours but I'm about level 55. Killed the legendary beasts (medusa was great). Need to get back to the story!

I'm level 57, so pretty much the same as you. The only reason I know how long I've spent on it is because the save file tells me! I wish it didn't, because then I wouldn't feel so guilty about playing it so much.

Covstu

I'm level 57, so pretty much the same as you. The only reason I know how long I've spent on it is because the save file tells me! I wish it didn't, because then I wouldn't feel so guilty about playing it so much.
I tend to travel to the viewpoint and it auto saves so don’t see that! It’s a well put together game and looks fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread