At SISU's offices (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Just popped in. Being told that by the guard (that's what his job title is) that Joy's on holiday! Nice to know she's worried stiff about the situation. He also stated he didn't have a clue who Dermot Coleman was!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 204

Nick

Administrator
Did you expect her to answer the door herself and invite you in for tea and biscuits though?

procdoc

I really don't know what you expected to achieve by visiting the SISU offices or have I missed something?

CJ_covblaze

They share that building with 4 other companies. Still pay around a quarter of a million a year for it.

James Smith

Not looking that glamorous from the outside but then maybe it's all gold (plated?) fittings inside!

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Has the security guard told you that?

It's written on the wall and the total buildings costs are listed on their accounts.

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

They share that building with 4 other companies. Still pay around a quarter of a million a year for it.

It looks like they're on the 4th floor at Red Place:

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/sisu-capital

Which was avaialble for lease in late 2011; may still be so?!?

http://www.h2so.com/media/43304/1%20red%20place%20-%20fourth%20floor.pdf

Rent is just shy of £120K per annum, plus rates and service charge. Nice address, but looks a bit of a dump to me; especially the 'original' art of the horses on the boardroom wall, which looks like it was drawn with the thumbs of a blind cobbler

hill83

It's possible they aren't even physically based there. A company I used to work for rented an office in London purely so they could say they were a London based company. All that was there was a telephone on forward to a Romford based receptionist.

RPHunt

It looks like they're on the 4th floor at Red Place:

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/sisu-capital

Which was avaialble for lease in late 2011; may still be so?!?

http://www.h2so.com/media/43304/1%20red%20place%20-%20fourth%20floor.pdf

Rent is just shy of £120K per annum, plus rates and service charge. Nice address, but looks a bit of a dump to me; especially the 'original' art of the horses on the boardroom wall, which looks like it was drawn with the thumbs of a blind cobbler

SISU have 407 sq metres at £602.78 psm which works out at £245.336 per annum + rates.

hill83

What were you expecting to happen if she was there anyway? What were you going to say? What were you going to do? I find all this a little odd.

"Erm, Hi Joy, we want Sisu out"
"Oh, sorry fellas, put that fag out and pop in, Sisu out is it?"
"Erm, yeah"
"Didn't realise lads, I'll sort that for you now"

The Penguin

What were you expecting to happen if she was there anyway? What were you going to say? What were you going to do? I find all this a little odd.

"Erm, yeah"

I fail to see what's so ridiculous about that scenario, sounds perfectly plausible to me :)

valiant15

"Erm, yeah"
You would of asked for her autograph you two faced twat

covmark

You would of asked for her autograph you two faced twat

Do you get off on hurling abuse at people on here, because it's all you do, there's no meaningful debate with you it's just name calling and insults. You're a very sad man with issues, I feel sorry for you

wingy

Do you get off on hurling abuse at people on here, because it's all you do, there's no meaningful debate with you it's just name calling and insults. You're a very sad man with issues, I feel sorry for you

I guess goes with the territory of wuming and trolling all day.

wingy

pretty certain they moved from Mayfair to lesta. Talk about going up in the world :facepalm:

They moved from Mayfair around a year ago having to down size after a bad spell.......See a Pattern Here .......the Leicester connection and it could give rise to a conspiracy theory is that she personally has/had a Leicestershire address

ajsccfc

From MMM's post, it looks like that new building's just round the corner from the Hanover place they were listed at before. Close to a Starbucks too, which is handy.

Users who are viewing this thread