Bale (1 Viewer)

kg82

Bit of both... Not taking them away from him! They were great free kicks! Mind you, did you see his miss in the 1st half?! Maybe the worst I've ever seen!

scroobiustom

Bit of both... Not taking them away from him! They were great free kicks! Mind you, did you see his miss in the 1st half?! Maybe the worst I've ever seen!

Did you catch Suarez performance earlier, if so I think you will revise your worst miss ever statement!

Covstu

The guy is superb, spurs would do well to keep him in the summer. One of the hottest properties in football at the moment.

Regis87

The guy is superb, spurs would do well to keep him in the summer. One of the hottest properties in football at the moment.

I Thought he was good when watching him on telly but thought he was superb when I was at White Hart Lane in the FA cup tie. Shame he's not English .

scroobiustom

No, I missed the Liverpool match, haven't seen anything about it! Guessing it was a shocker then!

Not such a glaringly obvious miss in hindsight, but the performance was shocking, he looked like he was suffering from a serious back injury, no doubt caused by carrying Liverpool all season.

Users who are viewing this thread