Begovic! (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Doesn't happen very often. Only the 5th Prem keeper to do it. Any keepers on here that have done it? I have a few hatricks against my name but Futsal pitches aren't as big!

In 11 a side I was allowed to score a few years ago. Last game of the season and I put the ball out due to an opposition injury. When it was given back to me it hit a divot and clipped my foot & went in. Game finished 1-1 and we won the league on goals scored, by one goal!

CJ_covblaze

urbanbushmonkey

Doesn't happen very often. Only the 5th Prem keeper to do it. Any keepers on here that have done it? I have a few hatricks against my name but Futsal pitches aren't as big!

In 11 a side I was allowed to score a few years ago. Last game of the season and I put the ball out due to an opposition injury. When it was given back to me it hit a divot and clipped my foot & went in. Game finished 1-1 and we won the league on goals scored, by one goal!

I've scored from the halfway line and with an inswinging corner (right foot) but am yet to score an inswinging leftie/goal from my own area or a Roberto Carlos style free kick. I'll probably never get the chance now due to 1. Any talent I may have had disappearing over the years, 2. An absence of any form of 'fitness' and 3. Time to actually play.

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread