Bellew v haye (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Loved Jay from the inbetweeners turning up at the press conference

I hope Haye isn’t carrying any sort of injury as up until his ankle went last time it was a decent fight

Nick

Administrator
I cant believe they are giving it the hate each other act after the kisses and cuddles last time.

Either pack the pretend hate, or get stuck in after the bell and kick fuck out of each other. Then at the end don't kiss and cuddle.

Covstu

I always hate rematches, just loses the magic of the first bout. Haye will have an excuse of an injury if he loses again both would have no chance against Fury, Wilder, Joshua etc

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bellew will stay away for the first 5/6 rounds Hayes inactivity will come into play from there

Bellew to win on points

no_loyalty

What are the best free links for this fight?

tisza

No surprise.
Same as last fight Haye looked old and slow just hoping to land a big one. Not as if Bellew is known as a knock-out puncher - even at cruiser weight
Should have quit after Chisora fight.
Just too much money on offer for so many of these "former" boxers to turn down.

Nick

Administrator
No surprise.
Same as last fight Haye looked old and slow just hoping to land a big one. Not as if Bellew is known as a knock-out puncher - even at cruiser weight
Should have quit after Chisora fight.
Just too much money on offer for so many of these "former" boxers to turn down.
I reckon I'd be able to knock somebody down who struggles to stand up

There was a lad from cov fighting earlier on

Sky_Blue_Daz

To quote my wife “ waste of money that love”

Adge

Yep-total garbage. Used to like Haye but clearly now it's time to hang up his gloves.

Malaka

Haye has robbed the public again. He is no where near capable of beating any half decent fighter. The man is a disgrace.

vow

Haye has robbed the public again. He is no where near capable of beating any half decent fighter. The man is a disgrace.
Robbed indeed, was looking forward to the fight and Bellew winning, but let down by Hayes lack of everything!

Nick

Administrator
I still think after about the 3rd round I could have knocked Haye out, he could barely stand up.

It's not as if he was taking massive shots that caused his legs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread