Ben - an extension would be nice (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Yes please.

stupot07

Would be great if he can get a deal done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifeskyblue

What a xmas pressie of turner stays and Armstrong stays. What with Maddison back etc things really will be looking up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

I would say it is vital otherwise we will need to do what we did to barnsley every week.
If not MV needs to do his magic again.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Seems feasible. TM can work his magic on Slade, get MV to adjust the budget a bit, Bob's your uncle. Big Ben for the season.

Hope so but haven't Cardiff been conceding a fair few recently?

It's like the reverse of AA need to Toon to keep scoring and keep winning, we need Cardiff to stop conceding & keep winning.

lordsummerisle

Mowbray can't be plotting to keep Turner for the rest of the season if he's already plotting to be Fulham manager can he?

Obviously too much time on his hands.

Nick

Administrator
Would be good if he did stay, although I bet he is still on top wages so if we went up we couldn't compete :(

Specs WT-R75

This would be a masterstroke by TM if he could pull it off. Also with Turner out of contract at the end of the year, it would put us in the driving seat to offer him a deal to help keep the momentum going...

rupert_bear

Was told when he joined this was always going to happen so we will wait and see. When is his contract up at Cardiff ?

Glen

gET CARDIFF WINNING 3-0 THIS WEEK AND NEWCASTLE SHOULD BEAT THE vILE 4-0 THEN ALL LOOKS ROSEY FOR THE PARENT CLUBS AND OUR STARS CAN STAY

chiefdave

Would be a fantastic bonus if we get him for the season. Don't think anyone was expecting there to be the slightest chance of that when he turned up.

Users who are viewing this thread