BEST 3 Stadiums in the league (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Alright guys, bit bored soo...
What does everyone think are the best 3 stadiums in the championship

IMO structurally we have the best stadium but with a poor atmosphere, due to 'emptiness'.

Atmosphere is most likely seen/heard at elland road

My top 3
Leeds elland road
Amex (by the looks of pictures)
Ricoh

But there's many more worthy of a place in the top 3

What does everyone else think?

rob9872

Well I think it looks smart! Fancy a drink? ;)

kg82

I like the City Ground (first ground I ever went to) and if we're going on atmosphere then probably Leeds and West Ham too

Paxman II

Are we comparing apples for apples?

I think to be as truly unbiased as I can then the 'best' stadium in this league is without doubt the Ricoh complex, followed closely by Pride Park. The Amex can't compete with only 22k capacity.

Now for a footballing 'atmospheric' perspective then Leeds Utd and they can still squeeze in 38K seated I think?

rob9872

Are we comparing apples for apples?

I think to be as truly unbiased as I can then the 'best' stadium in this league is without doubt the Ricoh complex, followed closely by Pride Park. The Amex can't compete with only 22k capacity.

Now for a footballing 'atmospheric' perspective then Leeds Utd and they can still squeeze in 38K seated I think?

There are some on here who like a nice coxes othes prefer a granny smith. Personally I would go for a nice ripe peach.

rob9872

French golden delicious anyone? ;)

2Q==

rob9872

images

Here she is again :)

Covstu

Ricoh is not one of the best for atmosphere for starters!! We are one of many 'cookiecutter' type stadiums similar to pride park, st marys, staium of light. They all look the same just with different coloured seats!!

I like upton park, reading and Hull

Users who are viewing this thread