Best CCFC keeper, memorable saves? (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Magnus, Oggy, Westwood or even Jonathon Alan Gould (daddy's pet)

Any fantastic saves stick in your mind? :thinking about:

bamalamafizzfazz

One I remember fondly was a by Kaspar Schmeichel away at Sheff Wed. It was going in the bottom corner from a header and some how not only did he get down to it lightning quick he actually scooped it over the bar. Me and mate still talk about it.

Also Westwood's penalty save against Wolves just from the feeling at the Ricoh that night!

SBS

Westwood vs Birmingham away when we won 1-0. Some of his saves that night defied logic.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I agree with the the Westwood V Birmingham one! One was Banks-esque if I remember right. Not sure how he kept it out.

And the Marshall one at Old Trafford was good too.

From an opposition perspective, I recall Crewes keeper keeping out everything last season and some of the chances we created he done well to keep them out

CJ_covblaze

Quirke at Doncaster is up there. I'd agree though that Westwood v Blues & Marshall v United takes some beating.

CJ_covblaze

I agree with the the Westwood V Birmingham one! One was Banks-esque if I remember right. Not sure how he kept it out.

And the Marshall one at Old Trafford was good too.

From an opposition perspective, I recall Crewes keeper keeping out everything last season and some of the chances we created he done well to keep them out

Does anyone remember Clayton Ince for Crewe at HR? One of the most one sided games I've ever seen. Lost 0-1 to an Ashton pen.

Users who are viewing this thread