Best day of sport (1 Viewer)

Otis

Just thinking about today, in which I think we have rather been spoiled (well I have anyway).

Lions game this morning, then England v Australia in the one cricket international, then the French Open women's tennis final. Now there's Scotland v England in the World Cup qualifier and later there's England v Argentina in the rugby.

So, what's the best you can remember and I am not talking about just one single event. Just the best day of sport. Can be one sport or multiple.

pastythegreat

Just thinking about today, in which I think we have rather been spoiled (well I have anyway).

Lions game this morning, then England v Australia in the one cricket international, then the French Open women's tennis final. Now there's Scotland v England in the World Cup qualifier and later there's England v Argentina in the rugby.

So, what's the best you can remember and I am not talking about just one single event. Just the best day of sport. Can be one sport or multiple.
Plus Hamilton made pole in the Canadian Grand Prix!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

England are in the final of the U20 World Cup.

Terry Gibson's perm

Didn't watch any of it would rather have my eyes poked out than watch rugby, missed the cricket and tennis and can't be bothered with international football apart from that best day ever;)

Users who are viewing this thread