Best restaurant (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Bosphorus it's called and I went with 3 mates went the other week.

All of us were starving so ordered the platter for 5 instead of 4 and didn't get close to finishing it and one of the lads took the rest home for his Missus and kids.

Reallu tasty and cooked to perfection and the staff were excellent. We were seated upstairs which is really nicely decorated (loads of "Instagramable" swings and stuff) but have to say downstairs did seem to have a bit of a canteen feel.

It's take your own beer and the staff all have bottle openers which also helps!
Great recommendation this, excellent food and value.

LastGarrison

Went Rodizo Rico for the first time last night.

It was alright and the meat was very good but just not a big fan of the whole help yourself buffet type places.

£7 a pint was a bit steep as well.

Wasn’t bad value but won’t be going back in a hurry.

Reactions: AOM

Brighton Sky Blue

It was alright and the meat was very good but just not a big fan of the whole help yourself buffet type places.

Always thought that place was just too expensive for what it was though it’s a good concept.

AOM

Yep, I enjoyed the food there when I've been before but I think it should be like a 3 hour occasion to try everything in moderation rather than it being more of eat all you physically can manage challenge

RedSalmon

Went to restaurant at 'The Telegraph' last night and was very impressed. Although it was a Tuesday so it was no more than about one third full it had a really nice relaxed atmosphere. The food that came out was very well cooked, appropriate portion size and well presented.
Had a look round and was very impressed with the way the place has been decorated, will definitely being going again.

Macca1987

Went to restaurant at 'The Telegraph' last night and was very impressed. Although it was a Tuesday so it was no more than about one third full it had a really nice relaxed atmosphere. The food that came out was very well cooked, appropriate portion size and well presented.
Had a look round and was very impressed with the way the place has been decorated, will definitely being going again.
Been here after a show at the Belgrade, would concur, really nice meal, well presented, staff on the ball as well

Macca1987

Another one from me, 'The Smoke Bloke' in Nuneaton, if you're a meaty like me, it's great, only problem is you have to book about 2 months in advance unless you want an early sitting, say 5.30-6.00

Nuskyblue

Do they operate the green to eat red to pass when they're wandering about with the meat?

Users who are viewing this thread