Best Sunday Lunch In Cov? (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

The daughter's at a kid's party tomorrow afternoon so looking to go out for Sunday lunch with the wife, something we haven't done for sometime.

Where are the best places to go in Cov, or local surrounding areas these days? is the Blue Lias still good?

NorthernWisdom

Has it changed its name? I'm sure it used to be called something different.
Not changed its name, set up about 18 months ago in a building previously used for a cafe, then left dormant.

tbh their lunches during the week are pretty excellent, but as work restricts me to Sunday, they're huge with plenty of fresh veg.

Otis

Not changed its name, set up about 18 months ago in a building previously used for a cafe, then left dormant.

tbh their lunches during the week are pretty excellent, but as work restricts me to Sunday, they're huge with plenty of fresh veg.
Just always remember a nice restaurant at Ryton Gardens and it was a different name.

Si80

Farmers Fayre at Stoneleigh NAC. Carvery Sunday lunch, make sure you book though as they are always busy on a Sunday.

Gazolba

I hope you'll give us some feedback on where you went and what it was like?

Otis

Yep, we want location, price, menu choice, ambience and friendliness of the waiters/waitresses.

Marks out of 10 please and then in no more than 400 words why you would or wouldn't go again.

clint van damme

Me and the missus went there, blimey, gotta be 15-18 years ago, and it was outstanding back then! Glad to see it's still recommended!

got told that a footballer tried to hire the whole pub exclusively for him and his family Christmas day last year and offered the gaffer a decent amount the gaffer said he had already taken bookings and was going to honour them, no idea if true or not.

Gazolba

Yep, we want location, price, menu choice, ambience and friendliness of the waiters/waitresses.

Marks out of 10 please and then in no more than 400 words why you would or wouldn't go again.
I'm more interested in how clean the toilets were.

Grendel

Farmers Fayre at Stoneleigh NAC. Carvery Sunday lunch, make sure you book though as they are always busy on a Sunday.

Leekes near the ground I assume offers the same - it's the same company

Users who are viewing this thread