Beta Testers / Money Savers needed - Paid if you have a couple of hours spare! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
A few months ago I put up a post about testers needed for a new site I am working on (see signature).

It kind of went on hold for a bit while I worked on it in the background but it is now back with a bang and it is quite close to going fully live (I hope).

What is it?

Basically, it is a site a bit like Quido and Hotukdeals mixed into one with a state of the art price comparison function as well. You can put in a product to find the best prices online, if it is a good offer or price you just press a button and this will share it will the rest of the site (and you will start earning when it is bought)

What do I earn?

If you help with beta testing you will get £5 credit in your account, it just needs to be built up to £10 and you will be sent a £10 gift card (It will be one4all, amazon or love2shop or one where you can spend it in most places). Eventually this will be money sent to you via bank transfer or Paypal but the legalities of that need to be sorted out. :)

How do I earn?

There are a few ways, you can buy things through the site to earn money, you can post an offer you have found online for others to see and you can then earn every time somebody else buys it or you can simply share offers (Facebook, Twitter etc) with others and you can earn every time they buy something. You can post an offer AND share it and get a bit more money as the offer poster and the sharer ;)

What do I need to do as a tester?

Well, at the minute it isn't fully live so basically you would just need to use the site as a user would, post offers, do searches, add comments and basically let us know if you spot anything that doesn't work very well, doesn't work at all, looks bad or you think of something that should be on the site that isn't. If you buy things through the site you will still earn the points as if it is live though :) Once the site is live, as you have helped at the start then you will receive a better rate of points per transaction than normal members as a token of appreciation.

If you fancy it, just PM me for more info :)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread