Bilic Sacked (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Slaven Bilic sacked by West Ham.

David Moyes favourite to takeover, they must be desperate if they appoint him

no_loyalty

Moyes has been confirmed as the new West Ham manager, if he gets off to a bad start I think he will be doomed

Grendel

I’ve never understood playing “the West Ham way” as if it’s some kind of reality they play a style of football that existed in the 60’s

Playing the West Ham way from what I remember in 80’s was Bonds taking people out, Ince flattening anything that moved and that elegant cultural exponent of the game Julian Dicks

no_loyalty

I’ve never understood playing “the West Ham way” as if it’s some kind of reality they play a style of football that existed in the 60’s

Playing the West Ham way from what I remember in 80’s was Bonds taking people out, Ince flattening anything that moved and that elegant cultural exponent of the game Julian Dicks

Dicks was just a thug, as was Razor Ruddock

Grendel

Covstu

I can see a lot of Coventry in what is happening to West Ham, owners sold the ground, fractious ground rental arrangement which didn’t go down welll with the public and owners who clearly have commerciality as priority.

skybluegod

I can see a lot of Coventry in what is happening to West Ham, owners sold the ground, fractious ground rental arrangement which didn’t go down welll with the public and owners who clearly have commerciality as priority.

Disagree, they moved to a bigger stadium which they sold out of season tickets.
Also they have invested a huge amount of money in good players over summer. Nothing like Coventry. The rental agreement didn’t go down well with our owners is the other big difference, compared to the public with West Ham as you say. it’s the complete opposite for West Ham, who have got the most incredible deal.

Users who are viewing this thread