bit of advice (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Got a spanish family who live opposite, since they have moved in they argue at all hours of the day and night, theyve had scuffles in the street
Arguments in the street with baliffs and the wife is an absolute headcase icome home from a nightshift a while back and she and the husband were shouting in the street she then took a plank of wood smashed the windscreen of the car and headlihts then threw the plank at her husband. Are they in breech of some kind of anti social behavior policy?

richnrg

why not leave a few weapons lying around their front garden in the hope that one day one of them might accidentally kill the other?

Nick

Administrator
I think if they are causing loads of noise after a certain time it is classed as breach of the peace of something.

Get dressed up like this and go out to them shouting "Yo Homes"

22-jumps-street-channing-tatum-jonah-hill-04-636-380.jpg

duffer

It sounds a lot like anti-social behaviour to me - the Council might be able to help...

http://www.coventry.gov.uk/info/98/anti-social_behaviour_and_nuisance/655/anti-social_behaviour

There's a whole range of criminal offences if the police need to be involved - starting from assault, and working up to the much more serious offence of affray. Affray is where the offence is so violent that you might consider your safety to be in danger. A harder standard of proof, but a much longer sentence. I'd start with the council, but also call the police when they kick off.

Be clear when you call the police that there is an immediate threat of violence, or that fighting is actually taking place, otherwise they might not turn out!

You don't need to put up with this. Good luck. :)

stupot07

I would phone the police and get it logged anyway, if they live in social housing contact the housing office if not contact the council as duffer says. Got to keep logging every incident, as that's the only way they'll do anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

L

limoncello

Pretty much what Duffer and Stupot said. Non-emergency number is 101 if you're not aware of it. Call them every time it happens and get your neighbours to do it too in case it happens when you're not there. All councils and most housing associations have an anti social behaviour panel who deal with these sorts of issues. Just keep reporting it and they'll deal with it at some point...

Covstu

we had a similar issue with anti social behaviour called the 101 number and registered it. A community support officer went round to investigate and got the matter sorted, they keep checking in with us also. Might be better than your wife calls and 'is concerned about her safety' etc they then have to fully investigate.

wingy

Maybe It's the lack of a Siesta In the British lifestyle that's stringing them out .

It's interesting that many of our Mediterranean and European neighbours are quite loud when In conversation ,you'd think most were having a barny .

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Maybe It's the lack of a Siesta In the British lifestyle that's stringing them out .

It's interesting that many of our Mediterranean and European neighbours are quite loud when In conversation ,you'd think most were having a barny .

Its the same when me and LAST are having what we think is a conversation and everybody thinks we're being shouty

Sick Boy

My missus is Italian and people often turn round in public because they think we are arguing or about to kick off. I lived in Italy for a few years and came to the conclusion that it's the English who are awkward and stuck up (when sober).

We've only ever had a proper arguement once, sadly. It's the best way to unleash that Italian passion. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread