Bizarre mini bio of actor (1 Viewer)

Otis

I have Sky Movies Premiere and every week they have 4 or 5 new films on a Friday. If there's a film I am not to familiar with or want to know about I have a quick search on IMDB (International Movie Database) or MRQE (Movie Review Query Engine).

Anyway, this morning, one of the new films is 'Silent Witness (2011).' Wasn't a film I knew of so went on to IMDB to find out more as it was playing on the tv.

Turns out it's a US TV movie. Anyway, it has Anne Heche in it and she looks a little different, so much so I didn't quite recognise her.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, on IMDB you can click on the actor and find out a bit more about them. So, clicked on Anne Heche and this mini bio came up. This is where the bizarreness comes in. Usually you get the likes of, 'Robert Francis Vaughn was born on November 22, 1932 at Charity Hospital in New York City. The son of show-business parents, his father, Walter, was a radio actor and his mother, Marcella, was a stage actress. Robert came to the public's attention first with his Oscar-nominated role in ...etc etc.'

Well, with Anne Heche it reads .....

Biography for
Anne Heche More at IMDbPro »
ad feedback
Date of Birth
25 May 1969, Aurora, Ohio, USA

Birth Name
Anne Celeste Heche

Height
5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Biography

Anne Heche was born in Aurora, Ohio and is the youngest of 5 children, although 3 of her 4 siblings are now tragically deceased. Her father, Don Heche, was often unemployed and led a double life as a homosexual. She has described him as lazy, schizophrenic, and sexually deviant. Despite her father's homosexuality, Anne has claimed that he raped her on a regular basis from the time she was an infant until she was 12, giving her herpes. The experience drove her insane, leading her to create a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and an alter ego named "Celestia," an alien from that world who could speak to God and was the half-sister of Jesus Christ.'

WTF!!

:eek::eek:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Strange lady! Wonder how much is true and how much has she imagined? :thinking about:

Otis

This life must have left her obviously very mixed up if true.

As an adult she was in a relationship with Ellen, the US talk show host for a number of years, but now is in a hetrosexual relationship, married and has a child.

Just stunned me though to read that. Usually it is your normal blurb and then later on it goes on to go into personal issues and conflict and early childhood etc.

This one can right out and smacked me straight in the mouth. Wasn't expecting to to be so hard hitting and so hard hitting right from the off! And then bizarre to boot!

Nick

Administrator
Her Wikipedia is even stranger:

In March 1983, when Heche was 13, her father died of AIDS, although he never came out as a homosexual. "He was in complete denial until the day he died. We knew he got it from his gay relationships. Absolutely. I don't think it was just one. He was a very promiscuous man, and we knew his lifestyle then," Heche said on Larry King Live.[7] Despite her father's homosexuality, Heche has stated that he raped her from as early as she could remember until she was 12, and gave her genital herpes when she was still an infant.

Otis

I really fancied her was she was in the remake of 'Psycho' and 'Six Days and Seven Nights' with Harrison Ford, but I didn't know of any of this personal stuff at all .

If all true, that is one absolutely terrible childhood to have had to endure.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, if it wasn't true surely it would have been removed by Wikipedia on her request. Unless it has only just been posted.

lordsummerisle

"The experience drove her insane, leading her to create a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and an alter ego named "Celestia," an alien from that world who could speak to God and was the half-sister of Jesus Christ."

A competitor for Scientology in Hollywood there if she puts her mind to it, though probably a bit too realistic to really work.

stupot07

Wow. What a horrendous childhood, I don't know how anyone could go through that, and come out the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread