Black Friday deals? (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I upgraded my phone and got a Black Friday deal, which was just lucky timing rather than me looking for offers. I did just nab the Fire TV stick for £25, that'll be perfect when I move.

Otis

I upgraded my phone and got a Black Friday deal, which was just lucky timing rather than me looking for offers. I did just nab the Fire TV stick for £25, that'll be perfect when I move.
Yeah, they're good. Did get mine for about £15 though a couple of months back. Sorry to pee on your chips. :)

£25 is still a good offer though and they're well worth it.

ajsccfc

With the Google Play credit I claimed back I basically got the Chromecast for -£10 so it's evened out nicely!

With the Fire stick, am I right in thinking that the streaming is built in so you only need the stick, rather than you having to 'throw' it from a phone or laptop?

Otis

With the Google Play credit I claimed back I basically got the Chromecast for -£10 so it's evened out nicely!

With the Fire stick, am I right in thinking that the streaming is built in so you only need the stick, rather than you having to 'throw' it from a phone or laptop?

Yep, plug and away you go.

Covstu

can you play showbox etc on it? I have a chromecast upstairs but was thinking about getting one downstairs but if this is an option i will do that and save some cash..

Nick

Administrator
I have a little Android Box instead of a Fire Stick, much better as it does 4k, 3d etc with more ways to customise it to do what you want!

Terry Gibson's perm

Just been to tesco at the Ricoh and I honestly thought the TVs must be free as people were buying two and sometimes three, how many sets of eyes do these people have

stupot07

You need to install Kodi on it, then the worlds your oyster.

covcity4life

sorry for late post but the firestick is brilliant, 10x better than chromecast

you can sideload mobile phone apps on to it so its just just "offical" apps you can use

well worth it imo

i know people say laod kodi but that seems a lil more complicated, i might try it one day though

Users who are viewing this thread