Block's 2 and 3 my Lord! (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
[video=youtube;8LJnwsMLAsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJnwsMLAsQ[/video]

Watch this!

Theres roughly 25 of us at the moment but we need more. The prices are the SAME! We will be closer to the away fans. I for one am annoyed that they are so far away. Theres no banter and it makes for a poor match day atmosphere. Block 2 + 3 Ultras for the 2011/2012 season!!!

ccfctommy

Cant see the image as im at work, am i right in saying thats the Telent stand next to the away fans?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
You need to do this sort of thing well in advance of season tickets going on sale to get momentum of people getting the message, this is just going to scatter what few singers we have at the moment. Although yes I do believe the atmosphere is poor as CCFC put the away fans on the moon. I think maybe this idea should be put on hold and promote it throughout next season before season tickets go on sale for the 2012/13 season

ccfctommy

Ultras is a think I can see slowly starting up in England. Crystal Palace have ultras and so do Accrington. They do flags, card displays etc.

Perhaps block two or three would be better for this as its near the away fans.

Jimthor

I can't see everyone moving over from block 15; that seems to be the main spot at the moment, and the atmosphere isn't bad there at times. I'd love an ultras type thing at Coventry but i think it'd be hard to get enough people enthused about it to make it work.

ccfc luke

I would like an ultras group at the ricoh aswell but to be honest i cant see it happening as i dont think we would have enough enthusiastic singers to do it. Any change cant damage the atmosphere as it is now - it has been absolutely aweful all year (bar leeds and maybes leicester)

Users who are viewing this thread