Body found in foleshill (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Young lads body found in a bush, but not suspicious.

How is it not suspicious? Same as the guy in eastern green.

LastGarrison

Looks like it was the Nigerian student who went missing after a night out last January.

I'd imagine it was not suspicious as there would have been no signs of "foul play" on the body which I believe was found last week.

Nick

Administrator
Looks like it was the Nigerian student who went missing after a night out last January.

I'd imagine it was not suspicious as there would have been no signs of "foul play" on the body which I believe was found last week.
Yeah, I think it's him.

What I don't get is a body is found in a bush and it's not dodgy.

Is it just getting drunk and freezing to death? Or suicide

LastGarrison

Yeah, I think it's him.

What I don't get is a body is found in a bush and it's not dodgy.

Is it just getting drunk and freezing to death?

Yeah pretty much by the sounds of it and it is completely odd but unfortunately stuff like this does happen and what we don't know is if he maybe committed suicide.

I believe, but may be wrong, he had lost his father pretty recently so maybe it was a grief thing.

Completely tragic for the family either way.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah pretty much by the sounds of it and it is completely odd but unfortunately stuff like this does happen and what we don't know is if he maybe committed suicide.

I believe, but may be wrong, he had lost his father pretty recently so maybe it was a grief thing.

Completely tragic for the family either way.
At least a bit of closure I guess

J

Jack Griffin

Unfortunately this must have been a very upsetting experience for the 2 young lads that found the body.

LastGarrison

Unfortunately this must have been a very upsetting experience for the 2 young lads that found the body.
Yeah definitely and far too young to be exposed to that!!

I still remember a couple of lads I know found a lad called Titch who hung himself in a garage by the Wyken flats when they were 14/15. They said it was horrible as he hadn't done it cleanly and had clearly choked himself in a horrific way as all his neck was stretched.

I still remember it now and I didn't even see the body so you can only imagine the effect it has on the lads who found him.

Users who are viewing this thread