Bohemian Rhapsody -Most Streamed Song (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Been announced that the classic hit by Queen hit 1.6 billion streams, making it the most popular song of all time. It is a great track without doubt, and has stood the test of time seeing it came out in 1975.
It also is the most listened to Rock track according to Universal Music Group. So what is the best song of all time ? That's subjective, as there's genres of music. For me Free Bird by Lynryd Skynyrd is better than Bohemian Rhapsody, as is Enter Sandman by Metallica,but that's my opinion. Any suggestions ?

pusbccfc

That's the best song of all time for me.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I downloaded the film of a dodgy site earlier , it was rubbish all I could see was the little silhouette of a man

dutchman

I remember the version of Bohemian Rhapsody they did on Crackerjack. It was excruciatingly awful but also quite clever. Sadly I'm not able to find a video recording of it.

(Ask your mummy what "Crackerjack" was)

fellatio_Martinez

I downloaded Bohemian Rhapsody last night. It was one if those dodgy camcorder recordings from the cinema. At one point I saw a little silhouetta of a man.

Otis

I remember being in Liverpool when the song was first released and Cilla Black was there and she was creaming herself over the tune and more and more so as the song played out.

Though to be honest, I do think I have seen Cilla wetter.

Users who are viewing this thread