Bond Not Payable Until End Of Third Year !!!! (1 Viewer)

Sub

City Have Three Years To Pay FL Bond

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Wednesday, 10th July 2013
Views: 165
Bond Not Payable Until End Of Third Year
According to Tim Fisher, Coventry City have three years to pay the £1m bond being sought by the Football League.
The League have asked for a bond to be guaranteed as part of permitting Coventry City to play their home games at Northampton Town's Sixfields Stadium but the bond is not due to be paid until the end of the third year.

torchomatic

Nice one, FL. You're not the brightest, are you?

Nick

Administrator
The football league do seem to be changing a lot of rules and allowing things to be changed.

Could they have some sort of evidence that does show SISU as goodies and ACL / Council baddies or anything that is making them help so much?

italiahorse

The football league do seem to be changing a lot of rules and allowing things to be changed.

Could they have some sort of evidence that does show SISU as goodies and ACL / Council baddies or anything that is making them help so much?

Yes they do. It was provided by a Mr T. Fisher.

wingy

Its been suggested a few times that there has been FL incompetence re transfer of Player registrations ETC which could expose them to action ,therefore have gone along with shananigans

DazzleTommyDazzle

According to Tim Fisher, Coventry City have three years to pay the £1m bond being sought by the Football League.
The League have asked for a bond to be guaranteed as part of permitting Coventry City to play their home games at Northampton Town's Sixfields Stadium but the bond is not due to be paid until the end of the third year.

If that is true then.....

Well, to be honest, words fail me!

If anyone knows who dealt with this for the FL could they please let me have his details - there are some shares in a South American spaghetti farm that I'm sure I can persuade him to invest in! :whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wonder who gave the promisory note ....... SISU, Otium, or CCFCH ? Would be interesting if that was in a different company to the players & share wouldnt it. Change the group structure again shift a few assets then wind up the company with the £1m debt..................... not like it hasnt been done before.......

But i am sure the FL have it all covered..................... surely..... wouldnt they ............... ?

They also have a clear definition of what constitutes the Connurbation dont they ??? no room for changes there..............?

Couldnt make this up could you :facepalm:

Last edited:

Otis

Nice one, FL. You're not the brightest, are you?

Punter: Is that right, you have a car for sale?

FL: Yes. Here it is.

Punter: Can I take it for a test drive?

FL: Sure.

Punter: I'll just drive up to Scotland, give it a go for a couple of days and if I like it I will pay you when I come back.

FL: Cool. Off you go then.

Punter: Don't you need my name and phone number and address details?

FL: No, that's fine. See you in a couple of days.

Vvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Evo1883

whats the betting after 3 years fisher and co put ccfc into admin again so they only have to pay the creditors a reduced fee lol. the FL will end up getting 10k and a new SISU consortium in charge of ccfc aided by oh yes mr appleton

RoboCCFC90

If this is true than the FL live on a different planet..

ajsccfc

That's Northampton Town and now the Football League who've looked at SISU and decided 'no worries lads, we know you're good for it'. It's Bizarro World.

Skybluesquirrel

Its been suggested a few times that there has been FL incompetence re transfer of Player registrations ETC which could expose them to action ,therefore have gone along with shananigans

If the transfer of the layers registrations took place outside of the transfer windows, then the FL fall foul of FIFA's statutes. The transfer had to be done before the end of the transfer window last summer. If you want more background, its covered here:

http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpr...-club-is-not-a-football-club-without-players/

If it wasn't last summer, then the FL 'help SISU out' by pushing it through at a later stage and then that help gets used against them. Surely SISU wouldn't do something like that...?

Skybluesquirrel

whats the betting after 3 years fisher and co put ccfc into admin again so they only have to pay the creditors a reduced fee lol. the FL will end up getting 10k and a new SISU consortium in charge of ccfc aided by oh yes mr appleton

Directors/Companies can only go through one administration according to FL rules.

Actually, what am I saying? The FL regs don't actually mean anything do they...

torchomatic

duffer

Surely this isn't possible. Could the FL be any more incompetent?

DazzleTommyDazzle

I think that the bookies are refusing to take bets on this!

DazzleTommyDazzle

The FL showing sympathy to a football club in a difficult position where its landlords couldn't?

Or: The FL disregarding its own rules to bend over backwards for an organisation that has manufactured a dispute to further its own agenda of obtaining a property asset on the cheap.

I guess you take your pick....

ccfcway

laughable......

wonder if Northampton have agreed for rent to be paid at the end of each year :whistle:

cloughie

Don't worry everyone CCFC Ltd have promised to pay the 1 million ......................just after sisu liquidate them

Users who are viewing this thread