Boothroyd resorts to prayer to sign King (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

City boss desperate to get King on board before Saturday
Aidy Boothroyd, having tried all other avenues to get the controversial striker Marlon King into his Coventry City side, has now resorted to prayer.
“Everybody wants him here, and I’m hoping and praying that we can get him here soon because we need him. He’s a winner and he would massively add to a very strong squad, as long as everybody in that squad applies themselves for the whole game."

Click here for full story (CoventryCity-Mad)

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what is going on behind the scenes. Can we not afford his wages now no players left?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Well apparantly a wage and contract is all agreed and he has passed his medical, it's just the actual signing bit thats the problem - it's either something to do with sponsorships being unhappy or some legal reasons with him being on some kind of release conditions from prison and a registered sex offender or something along those lines I imagine.

Either way please sign him up in time for Bristol I can't take much more of this!

smileycov

Facebook User
i strongly believe that is the main issue, we need to get players out on loan mcindoe not going has thrown a spanner in the works i'm sure.
i will be gutted if he doesn'y come, especially after fighting his corner, and getting abused for wanting him here haha.

still if he goes elsewhere we can allways say"your a disgrace" having him!! :whistle:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
i strongly believe that is the main issue, we need to get players out on loan mcindoe not going has thrown a spanner in the works i'm sure.
i will be gutted if he doesn'y come, especially after fighting his corner, and getting abused for wanting him here haha.

still if he goes elsewhere we can allways say"your a disgrace" having him!! :whistle:

If he comes we have a lot of songs for him, same as if he doesn't come we also have a lot of songs we can sing for him :p

Pigeon

i think the fact AB doesnt know what the issue is is worrying. Rumour round Tesco stand the other day was the directors couldnt agree. Would be embarassin to lose him especially after the westwood muck ups that were in the press.:(

Clive

I really think that we need M.K. as does far more importantly A.B. My main worry is that it seems to me that if we don't sign him then I can see A.B. walking. A.B. has clearly nailed his colours to the mast, he wants M.K. to sign ASAP and when the manager clearly states he has NO idea what's holding things up I'm not sure what room for manouver that leaves him. I can only assume that A.B. and R.R. meet regularly to discuss CCFC matters so what/where is the proble. To lose a player who could score goals would be bad enough to lose a Manager so early in his tenure would be unforgiveable.

smileycov

Facebook User
so, in summary....AB wants MK, RR hasn't said but CCFC needs a VIP, and MK would do. RR ask MK now to RSVP him ASAP, so AB can put MK in CCFC team v BCFC..........think that's right! ha ha :whistle::whistle:

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread