Boy on holiday 1 week and it goes pear shaped (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
Lovely Short break, then come back and it all goes wrong! After the failed meet with the league( lauded as a great success, despite achieving nothing, and they didn't even organise it)

QUOTE (From Football league):

"Following a request from Supporters Direct, The Football League therefore considered it appropriate to meet representatives of the Sky Blue Trust"

So this was something they did not do themselves!

They then get a shop dummy (found a use for the nowhere man after all), and flogging that one trick pony to death (it is already as annoying as the go compare ads!)

And then the creme de la creme yet another protest with less than 1% of their members turning up (have to question how many active members they actually have - or are they just basically people donating a pound like they do with the poppy appeal?).

Isn't it odd that the only banner they took with them had the campaign Yan came on here and said they do not back! No wonder NOPM has quietly died a slow death under their unique way they run campaigns.

It just makes me wonder why people seem to think any good idea needs to be passed over to these people. If anything these people should be kept away from any half decent campaign.

Surely the best people to run a campaign are the ones who think it up! Certainly pretty much every thing these numb nuts have tried has failed miserably. They are like the sh1t midas- everything they touch turns to sh1t!

Think of the things they have organised. Basically the protests. All their protests have ultimately failed.

And the reason is simple. They don't know what they are doing! You would have thought after the first miserable failure of an early evening protest, you wouldn't have them at that time! Yet they just don't seem to learn from their mistakes!

And even if you ignore the fact they didn't arrange the League meeting, you cannot possibly say that it was productive! Did they reveal anything we didn 't already know? Did they get the League to change their stance?

If the answer to these questions is no (and it is), then by any measure it was totally pointless.

Judging from the moron twins response, you would have thought they had found a cure for cancer! Sure they have been on TV - but hey I was too for far longer when I was in the mast manning display team - BBC 1 years ago!

Point is as a publicity stunt (seemingly their only objective these days) then fine it worked. Sadly even with the publicity - they still cannot achieve anything. This makes their abject failure even more embarassing!

Now there must be serious questions as to whether they are relevant at all. I said they wouldn't make a single change at their AGM - How many turned up - 30! Let me guess No changes, all the board voted themselves bavck in!

They are the ccfc equivalent of Predsident Morsi (he too was obsessed with an agenda at odds with the needs of the people).

With these half hearted protests all they are doing is embarassing themselves and every other sky blue fan!

Astute

We have enjoyed your holiday. Any chance of having a longer one?

Astute

BTW is that you admitting you are just a boy?

ccfcdan

Ok. We have heard enough. I challenge you to organise a protest. You clearly have a wealth of knowledge in making them hugely successful. Actions speak louder than words so lets see you in action.

Users who are viewing this thread