Breakaway European League. (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

There've been rumours that some of the big clubs in England have been in talks about this for some time .
If we were in the premier league I'd probably think differently but to be honest over the last few years I've not followed it much at all. The financial impact on the Premier League might be significant but if these big clubs by leaving create a more level playing field and it means a dozen teams suddenly look at themselves and believe they have a realistic chance of winning the league then I'm all in favour of it .
Having seen Manchester City string 44 passes together before their third goal finished off United today it's all a bit too predictable. Off you go.

covcity4life

its a 3rd tournament for the likes of rostovs,malmo,dundalk,hibernians of the world etc

good idea as europa becomes more streamlined to 32

however they are still being dumb and adding a playoff rounf before final 16 where the 3rd place teams from next competition above enter the tournament below. silly

Terry Gibson's perm

Should have just done a cup winners cup as a straight knock out or are they worried that will be more exciting than boring league format in the champions league

Users who are viewing this thread