Brighton Spares (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

I know it' incredibly unlikely that any will be available, but between us we ended up with nothing this morning despite being after 5

If anyone with spares can PM that would be most appreciated. There will of course be a couple of beers in it for anyone who can oblige.

Thanks

Tommo72

I know it' incredibly unlikely that any will be available, but between us we ended up with nothing this morning despite being after 5

If anyone with spares can PM that would be most appreciated. There will of course be a couple of beers in it for anyone who can oblige.

Thanks

Might be worth pinning this thread Nick, gonna be a fair few requests lol?

Nick

Administrator
Just made it a sticky.

The usual though, be careful buying tickets, face value only etc.

Don't transfer randoms money without being sure, especially not new users.

Seagull fan here.Due to the badly managed manner tickets for this fixture have been sold only selling tickets for the lower tiers.
Now that 1 of the upper tiers has been opened fans are now buying tickets in the upper tiers even though they have already bought their ticket in the lower tiers meaning that there will be a lot of Albion fans hoping to sell their unwanted tickets on.So if any Coventry fans who still want tickets for the game will probably be able to buy one in the home end.As long as they have the sense not to wear colours.

Alex1987

Thanks

I'l be at Accrington tomorrow if anybody has any they are willing to sell ☺

Sick Boy

Seagull fan here.Due to the badly managed manner tickets for this fixture have been sold only selling tickets for the lower tiers.
Now that 1 of the upper tiers has been opened fans are now buying tickets in the upper tiers even though they have already bought their ticket in the lower tiers meaning that there will be a lot of Albion fans hoping to sell their unwanted tickets on.So if any Coventry fans who still want tickets for the game will probably be able to buy one in the home end.As long as they have the sense not to wear colours.

I will be in the 1901 Club, it'll be interesting when we get our late winner :D

Newby

Thanks
Hi
Read your post this morning and I have 2 adult tickets available. If your still looking then please pm me.
I live in Hinckley
Ashley

Users who are viewing this thread