BRINNER..read the thread about complaining about steward (1 Viewer)

brinner

seen it mate ive posted about 1 after the game.

just invite the legion to the 1 after the derby game............would like to see what the orange bastards did then :)

not that i condone violence or want any stewards bashed up or anything :censored:

but i will certainly be keeping my eye out for the c**t that wanted to beat the old bloke up affter the game today thats for sure, he needs the sack.

les_miserables

What you do and listen to me. You leave it a couple of weeks then get a older season ticket holder like me to file a witnessed complaint about him and get him sacked, yes lie your arse off. He gets the boot, his mates back off because they don't want the same, always works

brinner

il come and meet u and go complaining no worries :)

you wernt the bloke arguing with 1 of the over zealous cunts when they were pushing us out of the reception bit were you??

Macca I know a few from the legion, if they turned up it would attract more police. We don't need that but would love them to come for the aggression needed lol

Macca

I would have thought all the old fellas would have retired from that game by now. Last thing we need is a load of blokes blocking the place up with their zimmer frames and 1988 Hummel shirts ;)

les_miserables

il come and meet u and go complaining no worries :)

you wernt the bloke arguing with 1 of the over zealous cunts when they were pushing us out of the reception bit were you??
No, a bit of an old school veteran from the 70s and 80s who has realised the pen is mightier than the sword. SISU would love things to get nasty, what they will hate is adverse publicity splashed over the nationals. There's 2 weeks until the Derby TV match, plenty of time to work on it and plenty of time for our board to worry about it. The TV cameras are manna from heaven

Users who are viewing this thread