Brit awards (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Best international female act, didn't even know she still made music.

Some of it is a bit random, a real random bloke was in the international male category.

Otis

Looked at the line up and thought, no, can't watch that!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Still out of the league of anyone on here :facepalm:
:guitar2:

stream_img.jpg

Jeez

Nick

Administrator
Got to give it to Bieber, he has brought out a couple of good songs! Pains me to admit it as I thought he was an absolute bellend.

Sorry....

Sky_Blue_Daz

Been Since Mick fleetwood and Sam fox presented it

ajsccfc

I like how the Brits is always so unpredictable and you can't just tell who's winning the awards based on who turned up.

ajsccfc

Got to give it to Bieber, he has brought out a couple of good songs! Pains me to admit it as I thought he was an absolute bellend.

Sorry....

All I heard about him was how terrible he was but I couldn't name you a single song he did apart from that very early sugary 'Baby' song which was a right load of bollocks. All the recent stuff I've heard is pretty good, although I reckon he still is a bit of a bellend, he's just playing humble as part of a stage-managed redemption.

Kendrick should have walked that category though.

Nick

Administrator
All I heard about him was how terrible he was but I couldn't name you a single song he did apart from that very early sugary 'Baby' song which was a right load of bollocks. All the recent stuff I've heard is pretty good, although I reckon he still is a bit of a bellend, he's just playing humble as part of a stage-managed redemption.

Kendrick should have walked that category though.

Quite clearly should have been Father John Misty...

ajsccfc

Poor Father John! If you muted your TV at the right time, I swear you would have heard your entire street shout 'who?' from their houses.

Otis

I am must be getting far too old, because I have no idea who Kendrick or Father John Misty are. :(

Nick

Administrator
I am must be getting far too old, because I have no idea who Kendrick or Father John Misty are. :(

I don't think anybody knows who Father John Misty is, very random. Nearly as random as Bjork winning one.

ajsccfc

Bjork's one of those who I think has been shortlisted for every Brit Awards in history. If Adele wasn't around Annie Lennox would probably be taking all the female awards by default.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think madness should get a lifetime achievement award from the Brits
Been around 35+Years selling out arenas still recording and some of there songs like yesterday's men, sun and the rain, one better day, drop fed Fred and Nw5 are fantastic

Sky_Blue_Daz

Never mind father john, poor auld father jack has passed away

oscillatewildly

Best international female act, didn't even know she still made music.

Some of it is a bit random, a real random bloke was in the international male category.
Didn't Kate Bush keep on getting nominated for 'best female artist', year after year even tho she hadn't done anything for the best part of, and then beyond two decades?

Users who are viewing this thread