Broadgate (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

There is currently a themed day in broadgate called “supporting a sporting city” as part of the city of culture set up by the council.

No sign of anything to represent football, our club or even coventry rugby club.

Its currently like a wasps promotion day with a wasps stand and rugby promotion along with the wasps netball.

Why arnt ccfc here promoting the real sport that our city is represented by instead of a London rugby club

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

NorthernWisdom

There is currently a themed day in broadgate called “supporting a sporting city” as part of the city of culture set up by the council.

No sign of anything to represent football, our club or even coventry rugby club.

Its currently like a wasps promotion day with a wasps stand and rugby promotion along with the wasps netball.

Why arnt ccfc here promoting the real sport that our city is represented by instead of a London rugby club
Ideal opportunity for anyone in the city centre to pop along and heckle then...

Mcbean

all of them are yummy mummies just looking for freebies for their offspring - no danger there then for the Sky Blues ( hick)

Grendel

Italia is being hunted down by Nicky as we speak. Bat phone hasn't worked yet.

Samo

Shameful.

D

Deleted member 2477

Well my office over looks the proceedings and i have to say the involvement with the wasps stand was minimal with perhaps no more than 100 people interacting

Hobo

Let's just rock up Cov City and Cov Rugby and wreck the party. "Our Club, Our City!"

LastGarrison

I didn’t even notice them when I was into the city centre and it was only on the way out I saw them and they certainly weren’t busy considering it was 1 o’clock ish when a lot of people in the city centre.

Good to see more and more events happening in Broadgate though.

Hobo

Sorry thought it was a future event not something running in real time.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Everyone seems to be having a go at Wasps but surely it's our club who should be in there doing the same promotional work , bet if you asked 20 kids when City have their next home game you could count the number on 1 hand who could tell you. We just don't seem to want to do this sort of thing . Why not? Get the kids young and you have them for life . It's no good taking the piss out of them .This is a cheap way of promoting the club why are we not in there pitching?

NorthernWisdom

Everyone seems to be having a go at Wasps but surely it's our club who should be in there doing the same promotional work , bet if you asked 20 kids when City have their next home game you could count the number on 1 hand who could tell you. We just don't seem to want to do this sort of thing . Why not? Get the kids young and you have them for life . It's no good taking the piss out of them .This is a cheap way of promoting the club why are we not in there pitching?
Sky blues in the community are there on Thursday.

chiefdave

SBitC are out and about pretty much every day and in most, if not all, of the local schools. Not to mention the day they put on for the kids in the Memorial the other day.

Nick

Administrator

Obviously don't read the threads.

Otis

Obviously don't read the threads.
And that is such a strange thing for anyone to suggest about SBT posting habits isn't it.

I'm sure some people just cherry pick an angry response and just go with that, or just look at the OP and don't look past it. ;)

Reactions: vow

Covstu

And that is such a strange thing for anyone to suggest about SBT posting habits isn't it.

I'm sure some people just cherry pick an angry response and just go with that, or just look at the OP and don't look past it. ;)
Bastards why aren’t the Coventry ping pong team there! What an opportunity to sell their sport. The things that Ling Ting can do with those balls is amazing! :snaphappy::snaphappy::smuggrin:

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I don't know all that happens with the club but I do know that there should be some presents right in the middle of the city where sport is being promoted . Like I said on another post most kids in Coventry will not know when City next play at home . Things like this are cheap advertising.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know all that happens with the club but I do know that there should be some presents right in the middle of the city where sport is being promoted . Like I said on another post most kids in Coventry will not know when City next play at home . Things like this are cheap advertising.

It's almost as if you are purposely ignoring people who have already commented on that?

fernandopartridge

Yes, but who is control over who pitches? How do you know whether there was an option for all 3 clubs to be represented on the same day?

Users who are viewing this thread