Brum / WBA also in a mess? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Brum's funding

West brom looking to get a massive loan from an external company too with high interest

The Philosopher

As I’ve said before, we are going to see a lot of this.

So many clubs financed to the max either directly or indirectly.

That is one story when money is cheap and finance houses are trying to invest to make returns.

Different story now. Refinancing is going to be difficult and more expensive. It’ll have a domino effect.

TF was apparently warning other clubs at some chairman get together a while back. I don’t think anyone listened (I can understand why) but of course he was right. You don’t have to be a genius to work out that getting into more and more debt will one day bite.

Last edited:

Grendel

As I’ve said before, we are going to see a lot of this.

So many clubs financed to the max either directly or indirectly.

That is one story when money is cheap and finance houses are trying to invest to make returns.

Different story now. Refinancing is going to be difficult and more expensive. It’ll have a domino effect.

TF was apparently warning other clubs at some chairman get together a while back. I don’t think anyone listened (I can understand why) but of course he was right. You don’t have to be a genius to work out that getting into more and more debt will one day bite.

“They just came up to me and asked Tim what are we going to do”

slowpoke

The position at WBA must be alarming I know they have been a bit of a yo-yo club in recent years but they have had years of on off Premiership and parachute money I always thought they were a well run club.

slowpoke

The position at WBA must be alarming I know they have been a bit of a yo-yo club in recent years but they have had years of on off Premiership and parachute money I always thought they were a well run club. I read recently talk of administration

Skybluedownunder

Our biggest hope of staying up is WBA and Wigan go belly up taking two of the spots.

Wigan have failed to pay staff on time twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread