Bucket shake for women's team (1 Viewer)

oakey

Raised £700 at game v. Crewe. Seems a poor effort from Sky Blues fans. 10 thousand fans at 7p each?
Can we support a Sky Blues team who just play for fun and are proud to represent our city?

.... Apparently not... Shame really.

torchomatic

Well, they had £2 off me! So it's even worse than you thought!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Sorry OP.. in this age of austerity charitable donations have to be selected .. they are all worthy causes I'm sure... just some more worthy than others... to use an Orwell'ism.

ccfcway

it gets worse, one of the reasons we couldnt file accounts is that SISU think they should have part of that £700

stupot07

With it being pay day for those that get paid monthly yesterday tomorrow would have been a better day to do the bucket shake.

oakey

I don't support all charities but If folks make the effort to collect in the freezing weather we had last week I would find some loose change even if I didn't usually like the cause much.
Some of you Neanderthals need to have a word with yourself with these macho remarks.

elephanttears

Im surprised they got £700, money down the drain. If they were that bothered about making money they should do a naked calendar.

Gaz

I have zero interest in the womens Skyblues team.
I have nothing against them.
I just don't feel I should give them money because I support the Mens Team.

Users who are viewing this thread