Bullfighting (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I know it is obviously Spanish Tradition, but did anybody else see the news of the bullfighter who got killed by the bull and think it served him right?

The bulls die pretty much every time, and I doubt they are nice deaths either.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I didn't see the news but yep, serves him right.

I went to a bull fight in Barcelona many years ago (unusual in itself as the Catalan region generally don't go for it, its more a central & Madrid regions thing)
I went (against my better judgement) as I was with some Spanish folks who argued that it was an art form, a tradition, a festival & I shouldn't judge until I'd seen for myself....

.....I watched in horror and then anger as the bulls were slowly exhausted, stabbed & tormented until they lay in a helpless heap before finally being finished off.....

Suffice to say I fell out with several people around me & also my Spanish hosts.......

Horrible spectacle that makes fox hunting appear like childs entertainment by comparison...

bringbackrattles

No sympathy at all if you torment any animal don't start crying if it attacks back. A cruel barbaric "sport" that belongs to the dark ages.

Pipehitterz

Thing is , it is very traditional
As is fox hunting , which is also barbaric

Don't think either is of this day , but I'm sure there are plenty other animal baiting sports around the world just as bad.

CCFC Germany

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
I'm not sad about it at all.
Anyone read of the "tradition", that the bull and his mother will be killed to extinct "their line" ?
Awful.

Skinnythebear

Laughed my fucking tits off.
Also found it so funny the twats doing the bull chasing through the town got killed as well.
Long may it continue until the twats have a good look at themselves and ban it!!!

Nick

Administrator
Laughed my fucking tits off.
Also found it so funny the twats doing the bull chasing through the town got killed as well.
Long may it continue until the twats have a good look at themselves and ban it!!!

Don't understand the bull chasing stuff. I bet people do it for the buzz.

If so, just go in a field with 1 with no weapons and try and outrun one. Not kill it if it catches and kills somebody.

Grendel

I hope he died a slow and painful death and his family witnessed his suffering.

Covstu

Have you seen the one where they dress in the inflatable balls like on stag do's and get hit by Bulls. Just random!

Gazolba

I always root for the bull. I feel the same way about all hunting. I even consider fishing cruel.

Grendel

As vile as the "spectacle" is, doesn't this kind of just put you in the same bracket?

No because he makes a conscious decision to join in this barbarity and profit from it. His family benefit from this barbarity.

To me it's no different than a nazi who slaughtered victims and yet still posed happily with his family who all knew he didn't sell sauerkraut for a living. And no - this isn't wumming - it's my genuine belief.

I think it's sadism and anyone who profits from it should rot in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread