Burnley fans (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Thought they were a bunch of horrible bastards up there and seen nothing to change my mind every time they're on. Sense of entitlement too, so Hooe they get a good pasting and come straight back down.

Shame as I like the team, they play nice football and deserve the title.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think they will get so real hammerings next year I can see them getting beaten by eight or more, hope Vik doesn’t end up there and waste his time.

fernandopartridge

I think they will get so real hammerings next year I can see them getting beaten by eight or more, hope Vik doesn’t end up there and waste his time.

Not sure why you think that? They'll add to their squad in the summer, they'll be fine I think. It's scoring goals which is the potential worry area for them.

You don't lose 2 in 40 without being a very good side.

Boosh

Not sure why you think that? They'll add to their squad in the summer, they'll be fine I think. It's scoring goals which is the potential worry area for them.

the levels of bitterness towards them because they tried to sign O’hare is incredible. Someone on the sky blues extra podcast tipped them for relegation this year and now people are crying Kompany will win manager of the year. Amazing

Grendel

the levels of bitterness towards them because they tried to sign O’hare is incredible. Someone on the sky blues extra podcast tipped them for relegation this year and now people are crying Kompany will win manager of the year. Amazing

And on here

Boosh

And on here

I’m pretty sure they finished about 10 points ahead of Watford and Norwich in the premier league last year, I was astonished so many thought those 2 could overturn that deficit this year.

Terry Gibson's perm

They take too many risks at the back and if they continue they will get caught out, watching them in the last couple of games the keeper passed it to the centre half and just missed the opposition striker in the prem they will soon pick that off, when they have been caught out a few times they will go longer and then it will be them constantly under pressure. Their best player has been Tella in attack a bloke that couldn’t get in the bottom of the league Southampton team.

Most of their players just found their level it’s a bit like Solanke the press were raving when he scored a load in the champ and saying he had settled down at Bournemouth etc has he become bad again or is it just above his level in the prem?

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m pretty sure they finished about 10 points ahead of Watford and Norwich in the premier league last year, I was astonished so many thought those 2 could overturn that deficit this year.

I thought anybody that finished above Watford would go up as they have good players like Sarr but he looked fairly disinterested on Monday and they looked very flakey once we got the first goal.

The Great Eastern

Back in the 60s and early 70s, Burnley used to attract small crowds compared to all other top flight teams but they were followed by a very large proportion of hoolies.... You had to be nuts or brave or both to go to Burnley away.

Nuskyblue

Burnley have a chance of staying up, I think. They don't need much added to the squad. Few quality acquisitions and that should do it.

We should get Twine out of there (providing he's not a sicknote) along with McNally because there is no way they'd be getting a game in the Prem.

Nuskyblue

I thought anybody that finished above Watford would go up as they have good players like Sarr but he looked fairly disinterested on Monday and they looked very flakey once we got the first goal.
Watford had a team primed to go up, I find it amazing that they kept hold of Sarr and Pedro and then proceeded to be utter wank. There form is bottom 5 or something this year.

Users who are viewing this thread