Burnley v Aberdeen (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

7th placed in the self proclaimed best league in the world needs extra time to scrape past a side that lost one of its best players to a Conference side. Shows that it's all dross below 6th spot in the PL.

Terry Gibson's perm

7th placed in the self proclaimed best league in the world needs extra time to scrape past a side that lost one of its best players to a Conference side. Shows that it's all dross below 6th spot in the PL.

Last years seventh with virtually zero investment again I think this may be Burnley’s year (but I did think that last year)

LastGarrison

But this is a cup tie and not a league.

A Scottish Team is always going to raise its game playing against any English club.

The disparity between all top sides and lower sides in every European league is growing in my opinion but ours is nowhere near as bad as other countries....

rob9872

Short memory. Remember Sutton and so many more over the years. One game doesn't have a bearing on overall ability.

Liquid Gold

Scottish fans have spent all summer somehow laughing at England for making a WC semi and now they're making a point about losing to Burnley.

Users who are viewing this thread