Otis
Statue Outside the CBS
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2011
- Messages
- 85,757
- Reaction score
- 56,778
Have we any interest in this game at all, or have we given up the thought of catching them and therefore we couldn't care less?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's all very depressing. Looking at the table, even if we win tomorrow there's a good chance we'll be out of the top 6 by the time of the Fleetwood game. Doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago that we were 1 up against Walsall and eyeing a place in the top 2.
Nope. And as I have mentioned before, when were 11 points clear of the team in 7th place, I boldly came out and said we can't blow this now can we? I was convinced then that a top 6 place at the very least was in the bag.
Incredibly depressing the way we have dropped points and fallen away.
Well, it's now all over. 1-0 to Burton. We are now 14 points behind top place.
If it is be autos at all as our aim, we need to focus on second.
Yet another 1-0 with 43% possession. You have got to admire them.
They really have mastered it quite surreal really!
Smallest club ever to play in the top 2 tiers? (If they don't bottle promotion)
Are they smaller than Yeovil?
They are doing well but I am not sure I would to watch it every week though.
Probably (I base that on looking at no facts though!)
Forgot about Yeovil & their rise & fall!
Ground wise Yeovil is 3k bigger I had always imagined it was about 6k rather than 9k.
good luck to the Yeovil fans today just a 700 mile round trip to Hartlepool
I reckon 7 wins would do it though. Not top, but second place perhaps.When the 1 nil wins go though it can be quite hard to get back to a Rythm.
16 games left. If they only win 5 or 6 they won't win league
Need to understand that ccfc ain't only team that can have a bad run
I reckon 7 wins would do it though. Not top, but second place perhaps.
And I keep waiting for that Burton poor run but it never seems to happen.