Bye Bye Ball (1 Viewer)

After the U21 game today, i've seen enough. Callum Ball isnt good enough. He was the worst striker out of 3 in our game today. I cant see him improving. His shooting isnt great, he doesnt get into good positions, he just isnt good enough. I hope we dont sign him at the end of this season. Am i alone here? I dont think i am

kingharvest

I don't know how people can judge him given that he's never had a run of games. You're making judgements on a player 2 years younger than Callum Wilson based on the odd appearance as sub and a few 90 minutes.

Personally, from what I've seen I think he makes intelligent runs, works the back 4 really well but isn't playing enough to have any kind of rhythm.

I think you're being harsh but I don't think you'll be alone in dismissing him

Monkeyface

I don't know how people can judge him given that he's never had a run of games. You're making judgements on a player 2 years younger than Callum Wilson based on the odd appearance as sub and a few 90 minutes.

Personally, from what I've seen I think he makes intelligent runs, works the back 4 really well but isn't playing enough to have any kind of rhythm.

Firstly, Ball is less than a year younger than Wilson.

Secondly, he's shit. To be more specific, he has mobility issues, it doesn't take more than a couple of games to see that.

LJC_CCFC

After the U21 game today, i've seen enough. Callum Ball isnt good enough. He was the worst striker out of 3 in our game today. I cant see him improving. His shooting isnt great, he doesnt get into good positions, he just isnt good enough. I hope we dont sign him at the end of this season. Am i alone here? I dont think i am

We ain't going to sign him and never were

Bigelvesy

Callum wilson is 21/22,
Year above me at school,
Scary fucker, has a fuck off tribal tattoo on his shoulder/arm and if you tackled him playing footy at lunch he'd likely stab you

hill83

Not seen a massive amount of him, but we might as well use our own players rather than a youngster on loan who doesn't appear to be better, or even as good.

RoboCCFC90

I said maybeeeeeee,
He's better than Febian Brandyyyyyy,
But after allllll,
We got Callum Ball!!

Last edited:

pusbccfc

If you watch his shooting before games its embarrassing.

Mr B

He's awful he lacks good positioning, cannot finish and it is more fun trying to watch a Turkey in November try to get into the air than it is Ball you also need to look at his scoring record overall it's not great no matter where he plays.

Users who are viewing this thread