Call of Duty Black ops 2 (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone brought it yet, if so is it any good???

jon92

Got it delivered today and enjoying it atm the new maps take awhile to get used to. Zombies is a gd laugh

Disorganised1

Delivered today ~ Mrs D. has put it away for Christmas. :facepalm:

Skyblueloyal

Got it and I am a little disapointed with it. Not enough map area for Assuly rifle to dominate maps but if you love smg you'll love it. Sadly I just put mine for sale on eBay

I got it Thursday , i'm watching the Froch fight tonight and then going online, I've been really impressed with all of it so far

Tad

Is the zombie mode any better then before? Really think they should extent that into an actual game with a story. Not a fan of left for dead as its a bit too cartoon-ish for me.

Diehard Si

No chance. Graphics look so dated compared to Battlefield 3. In fact it looks worse than Bad Company 1 bought out about 5 years ago.

Call of Duty is the brand probably most successful despite lack of actual quality, that I can actually think of world wide. It lacks in nearly all departments compared to its competitors, yet became popular with the kids and people just buy it year on year.

I've played most of them since the original COD. Single player campaign is good, but I don't care about linear battles. Online is where I like my shooters to shine and online its awful. Full of kids, quickscopers, campers and general idiots. I can hold my own online and usually get an even k/d, but it's just nowhere near as good as Battlefield.

Tanks, choppers, jets, team player, maturer players and amazing graphics.

Covstu

No chance. Graphics look so dated compared to Battlefield 3. In fact it looks worse than Bad Company 1 bought out about 5 years ago.

Call of Duty is the brand probably most successful despite lack of actual quality, that I can actually think of world wide. It lacks in nearly all departments compared to its competitors, yet became popular with the kids and people just buy it year on year.

I've played most of them since the original COD. Single player campaign is good, but I don't care about linear battles. Online is where I like my shooters to shine and online its awful. Full of kids, quickscopers, campers and general idiots. I can hold my own online and usually get an even k/d, but it's just nowhere near as good as Battlefield.

Tanks, choppers, jets, team player, maturer players and amazing graphics.

totally disagree, the graphics on MW3 were amazing. The storyline on MW & MW2 was awesome, much better than BF. I though BF was very average and shortlived.

Marty

I was a fan of COD but I just can't get into Black ops 2. Think I'm just bored of the samey shooters.

Tad

There's been way too many shooting games this generation. Need more variety.

Users who are viewing this thread