Call of duty (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody got the new one yet? Is it Any.good? Is it shooting aliens or people?

Covstu

not got it yet, i think its one for the christmas list rather than a must buy. I used to be so excited with the COD games but they seemed to have lost their way a little by the storylines getting too crazy and weird. Kevin Spacey was a good addition however, similar to when they had Kiefer Sutherland in the world at War game.

I will get it but not in a rush to be honest.

stupot07

No one got it yet then? It's usually a must have game for me, but my 7 year olds nicked my xbox to play minecraft :( and I'm still weighing up ps4/xbox one and whether to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sub

it is alot better than the old ones not so much camping as you seem to be able to get to anywhere on the map and not alot of quick scope kills , i think a different company as made it after the last joke COD game ghost, well worth getting it

stupot07

Sounds good. Have you started the story yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lewys33

Haven't played much so far but what I have so far it seems quite good. Just different!

Sub

not yet stupot just online when i can get me son off it to have a go !

RegTheDonk

I'm still on United Offensive :pointlaugh:

Graphics are too good these days, I can't see the bad guys.

Users who are viewing this thread