Callum contract offer (2 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Palace will have a new manager rumour at the moment is Steve Cooper who will know COH they have just spent about £ 20 million on Blackburns Adam Wharton would they want COH too, I expect the Palace war chest for a new manager to be pretty strong.
Wharton is a more DM / 8 style player

Manchester_sky_blue

He's shown glimpses which might be enough to get another move but I'd imagine Sheff United will hold on to him to try bounce back. I reckon He'd have been better off doing what Viks agent planned with a year in a bridge league to build rep.

I'm sure he'd stand out in a league like Portugal. Basically shooting fish in a barrel for about 80% of the season but also scope to get good coverage in the games against the top 4 and Europa.
I would have thought a move back to the Netherlands is more likely, he's always talked about wanting to play for Feyenoord and I think he's done more than enough to earn that move now. Isn't his Son living in the Netherlands as well?

Mucca Mad Boys

No we haven’t.
He’s played on the wing 31 times out of 37 games this season. It seems a few have latched into an interview where he says he wants to be the complete forward and play wherever the manager wants him to. Something to that effect.

Demonstrates a great attitude but looking at the way he plays, he is definitely an out and out wide player.

Users who are viewing this thread